Sort by: Date | Popularity

RecordsArea.com Complaints & Reviews

RecordsArea.com / No Website to Login

I also purchased from recordsarea.com and have yet to even find a site to login. It has been almost two weeks since I was promised "instant access to records" and still getting the run around. My biggest concern is, there are complaints on this company all the way back to 2007. How and why have they been allowed to falsely advertise and scam people for so long?

RecordsArea.com / Scam and cheating!

I feel this web site misrepresented what was available on their site. I was trying to get county info on land deeds; I do not need SSN # or other criminal information and therefore want this website to refund my $39.99 that I paid. After I paid and could actually access the website their were no county info to be found. I could search for SSN# criminal cases, and multiple other things I don't need to know. On the home of the website it listed counties etc. but you had to pay first in order to know what was in the site. I hope I put the info in the right places.

RecordsArea.com / Information not available!

After paying $29.95 no information was available. How can a site be allowed to do this? After realizing I had been ripped off, I started looking for complaints and found plenty of them.

RecordsArea.com - California / Useless site!

This company has no data to offer. After going as far as I could with a free site, I signed up for this and paid $29,95. I cannot even find records on people like my late father for whom I have all relevant dates. What a rip-off, I e-mailed them and tried to cancel my membership and got nothing but an e-mail back promising further useless help.-