RecordsArea.comUseless site!

C

This company has no data to offer. After going as far as I could with a free site, I signed up for this and paid $29,95. I cannot even find records on people like my late father for whom I have all relevant dates. What a rip-off, I e-mailed them and tried to cancel my membership and got nothing but an e-mail back promising further useless help.-

Card C Jul 26, 2016

Sell (Credit-Debit) Card Cvv2 Sell Dumps + Pins Track 101-201 Bank Logins WU Transfer

• Li
    Little Palmer Jul 18, 2016

I believe that is company RecordsArea. com is a Fraud. I paid for a life time membership. The service was great at the beginning, until someother on line service began asking for a fee to get the information which they claim Records Area could not provide. When I called them to tell them to remove the unauthorized fee against my bank account they claimed their were associated with RecordsArea. Com. I told them I did not care, credit it back since it was an un-autherised charge. Since that time I have been having problems accessing RecordsArea. Com

• Ly
    Lynettezz Jul 18, 2016

Joined this site a while ago and when I got ready to use it I could not find it. Paid 29.95 for a lifetime membership. Was ripped off
    Your recent purchase of the Gov-Records.com membership will show a charge by CLKBANK*COM on your bank statement.
    Sincerely,
    Gov-Records Team www.Gov-Records.com
    Please login to RecordsArea.com by using the username and password then following the link below:
    Thanks lynette ... For Ordering the Gov-Records.com Membership!

• Ka
    katty33 Jul 18, 2016

On Jan.5, 2009 I paid $42.89 to access divorce records. Upon registration and the billing of my credit card I could not log in. The page said "oops! this page is not available." I sent two e-mails for support. The [email protected] has not resposnded to me yet and the "[email protected]" e-mail has been returned to me as undeliverable. If anyone has any info on how to contact these rip off people, please let me know. Thanks.

• Is
    Issa Jul 18, 2016

Failure to respond to request for membership cancellation - This company has not been able to solve my record search problem. And they have given me the run-around in my requests to cancel membership and refund the membership fee. They simply reply with a email signed by a female and the female name changes with each reply. I have specifically requested the refund and the company has failed to address the request. The email messages refer to a CEO as the decision maker with no name or email contact address or phone number.

• Fr
    FRANK Jul 18, 2016

THIS SEVICE IS HORABLE I WANT MY MONEY BACK

Chasey Jul 18, 2016

I am usually very cautious about any service offered on the internet, but I was grieving and wanted to find any info I could on an old friend's passing. Recordsarea.com has an impressive site and after reading the 'come on' I paid with my credit card. Fortunately I only purchased the basic.

I tried to find the info, I already knew some of it, but the results were totally inaccurate, as was my own marriage info. But, for the most part, no records were found on my inquiries. When there were any results only pg1 could be accessed. Then, all of a sudden, my time for 24 hours was up. The second night 'time up' came within the first 3 minutes and one uncompleted inquiry. It is disconcerting that they also have my name and # in their data base. Hmm, wonder if their data base is a 'sucker' list.

I have sent them 2 e-mails to no avail. At a certain point in the sign up there is no way out and, afterwards, there seems to be no hope of getting your money back or any service.

Only wish I had checked it out before I paid.

• Pa
    Patty Jul 18, 2016

they took our money and it was the same as flushing it down the commode! They promise everything but you cant get ANY information out of their "services" like they advertise!
    Im gonna try the Better Business Bureau or somone like that, they should be held for fraud and give our money back ASAP!

deputy02 Jul 18, 2016

Look, people let us put another $24, or $39 collectively together and take these people to our represensitives and get some laws that would put these crooks behind bars for a very long time for knowingly doing thses kinds of things to it citizens.

deputy02 Jul 18, 2016

I purchase a users agreement on 12 July 2008 and I have never been able to log on. It always says that it can't find my e-mail.
    I tries at least every other month but a few minutes ago i read that it is a big scam. I paid for five years.

• T
    T Jul 18, 2016

This is a total scam/rip off ... all of the searches performed resulted in 'NO RESULT' - rather surprising considering I intentionally conducted searches on known criteria, ie myself and family members! Obviously I am/we are non-existent!

My mistake that AFTER registering and paying for this service, I found other site on the internet purporting to offer the same or similar --- guess what? They are all inter-related with 'recordsarea.com'.

Obviously these scammers have been operating for quite a while ... something needs to be done to stop them and shut their fraudulent operations down!!! Anyone got any ideas on how we can achieve this?

larry madara Jul 18, 2016

Provides no data whatsoever all areas return no hits on search it didn't even have myself also they are doing business under several different web sites that all lead back to recordsarea.com and double charge your account. No area to get refund or cancel subscription what a rip off.

Carolyn Jul 18, 2016

RecordsArea.com is a total scam, they got me for $39.00 dollars. Half of their pages don't work. and it tell you that if they don't find anything you get your credit back, that a total lie, they don't come up with anything and take all your credits. When you first sign up it will tell you this is a one time fee, if this is a one time fee why are they asking for more money for credits.

• Valerie Jul 18, 2016

This is the biggest ripoff with no way of contacting anyone when you have a problem. All it does is point you to free websites that you could have accessed on your own. McAfee Site Advisor warned me on this, but I did not pay attention. Now I am $29.95 poorer and still did not find the genealogy information I was promised. Website states that if they don't find anything on a search that that you will not be charged a credit -- guess I am about six credits in the hole as everything comes up zero and you still get charged.

Buyer beware!

• Se
    send email Jul 18, 2016

This website is a total Rip Off, and I would like my money back . They had me fool thinking they had a connection to the Gov. until I made the payment then in red they said they were not in connection with the gov. I paid 40 dollars for nothing couldn't find the information that I needed.

• Jr
    J Ricks Jul 18, 2016

I just signed up for a 1-yr membership at $14.99 and my credit card was charged $34.89. After trying to find numerous family members in numerous data bases they provide, 30+ searches came back negative. I believe this must be a scam!

• Da
    Daisy Jul 18, 2016

I sure wish I had checked around and found this website before ordering the Recordsarea.com. I, too, ordered the Premium Lifetime Unlimited subscription, which, by the way, they are still offering on their website as of 12/10/08. Actually, it was an early Christmas gift from my son. What a total disappointment it is! I am working on our family genealogy and the program locks you out for 24 hours after so many inquiries. Today it locked me out after only 5 inquiries. I emailed the company and they also told me I had a 5 Year Plan. They said I could unlock the blocks for $19, 95 more. I emailed them back today and told them to cancel my subscription. I called my son and told him to call his credit card company and stop payment. Thanks for providing the Clickbank phone number...he may need that, too.

I will definitely be checking out any other websites before I "buy" into them. You are right...Recordsarea.com is one big SCAM.

• Ap
    ap hames Jul 18, 2016

major rip off

Laura Jul 18, 2016

I paid $39.94 for "unlimited lifetime access". After they had my credit card number, my plan suddenly turned into the "5-Year Plan". After an hour of searching the site and getting ZERO information on any of my searches, I decided the whole thing was a scam. When I asked for my money back, they said they would talk to their CEO and maybe "upgrade" me to the 5-Year Plan? Wouldn't that be a DOWNGRADE from the original "unlimited lifetime" plan????? And, my account already incorrectly shows as a "5-Year Plan" anyway, so what do they think they're upgrading me to?????? If you check their site today, they no longer offer the "unlimited lifetime plan", which was clearly advertised just a few days ago. THIS SITE IS A SCAM. If you charged your membership with them, call Clickbank at [protected] and they claim they will make an immediate refund. Recordsarea.com is one of their clients, but Clinkbank offers its own 60-day money back guarantee. Good luck and BEWARE of these online website scams!

• To
    tony hempel Jul 18, 2016

Couldn't even find myself.

• Br
    Bridget Larson Jul 18, 2016

A complete scam!! I searched for records that I knew should be available and got nothing.
    This web site "company" lauded itself as being able to access numerous public records. It uses already "free" sites and nothing else, however it "sells" itself as being very thorough and comprehensive.
    I paid $39.95 for "unlimited access".
    I will be reporting this web site to the State of Maine Consumer Credit Bureau ASAP because it misrepresents itself, takes you credit card information and money for a product it does not produce.
    When inquiry made about the lack of services that site was supposed to offer, no response.

Mark DePew Jul 18, 2016

I did a search for a site that would help find military records. Recordsarea.com came up and claimed to be able to find any type of public record, such as death, marriage, criminal, military, etc... They claimed to be the most used website for those types of searches. There was of $20.00 fee for which I paid with my credit card. I wasn't able to find anything. Then I purposely searched for records that I was absolutely positive of existing. Such as my birth record and my marriage record. No results for any search I tried. And the site does not give an option to contact them with any problems or questions.

This site is definitely a scam and should be shut down!

laur Jul 18, 2016

I bought a product from this company on- line tonight, my first and last purchase on the internet. Since purchasing online records services from these "persons" I have discovered that they do not have anymore access to public records than I do. They are supposed to be a service that puts you in touch with personal records of other people, criminal records, marriage, divorces etc. Not only could they not provide information that is readily available in the phone book they could not seem to find my country, Canada. This episode has caused me to cancel my credit card, and will eat up my day tomorrow begging Clickbank not to take my money. This lesson may cost me just under $60.00 but a lesson I didn't want to learn. I did, however discover many websites about fraudulent companies and a long list of people who have had the same experience as I did with RecordsArea.com. By the way their webpage is not available at this time. I will be sure to put the complaints website under my favorites, as there seems to be a lot of fraud out there. I will keep you posted about my experience with Clickbank. Laur

angela Jul 18, 2016

WHAT A RIPOFF!!! I WANT MY MONEY CREDITED BACK TO MY ACCOUNT A.S.A.P I PAID £30.07 FOR 2 YEARS MEMBERSHIP, LOOKED UP SOME OF MY FAMILY AND GOT NO RESULTS SO I LOOKD MYSELF UP ON THERE AND NO RECORDS WERE FOUND WHAT A SURPRISE I DON'T EVEN EXCIST!!! WHAT A RUBBISH SITE. I CONTACTED THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM AND THEY SAID THAT THY WOULD DO A FREE YES FREE SEARCH FOR ME AND THAT WAS THREE WEEKS AGO. SO PLEASE GIVE ME MYMONEY BACK AS I HAVE NOW BEEN LAIDED OFF WORK BECAUSE OF THIS RECESSION AND EVERY PENNY COUNT!!!

• Sh
    SHIRLEY Jul 18, 2016

There is something grossly wrong with this web site. it starts out as though it was official government type of information then when they get your money even the name of the website changes. very misleading and there is no follow through on any of the information you are suppose to receive. you just get an almost blank page that lets you know that there is no information for that site. a terrible thing to do to people like myself who just lost a child and was trying to look up the death certificate.

• Tr
    troy hedrick Jul 18, 2016

I WAS LED TO BELIEVE I WOULD GAIN ACCESS TO A WEB SITE FOR 5 YEARS FOR A ONE TIME COST OF $23.95. WHEN I REGISTERED AND FILLED OUT THE FORM THE COST JUMPED UP TO $43.95. I DECIDED TO CONTINUE, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THE SITE WAS ALL A LIE. I'M ESPECIALLY MAD BECAUSE A TRUSTING FRIEND LET ME USE HER VISA DEBIT CARD. NOW I'VE GOT TO EXPLAIN WE HAVN'T ANYTHING FOR OUR MONEY, AND SOMEONE RUNNING A SCAM LIKE THIS HAS HER CARD INFO. I WANT PAYMENT IN FULL REPLACED TO HER CARD IMMEDIATLY.
    TROY HEDRICK

deeber Jul 18, 2016

After signing up for an unlimited pass to search records for a genealogy project I am working on -- I was supposed to pay a one-time fee of $39.95 for unlimited access and I would never be billed again. They also sell a one year subscription for $9.95. I signed up on November 14, 2008 and on April 14, 2008 I got a screen that tells me my membership has expired. When I contacted the company they said there is no problem and to go ahead and log on. I can't log on and I get the same message that my membership has expired. They offered to do a free search for me. I don't want a free search, I want the searching access I paid for.

• Gi
    girlygirl Jul 18, 2016

when getting this site is looks as if your getting a different site, http://govvitalrecord.com/ then it comes up after all is said and done as recordsarea.com. you look for something, to start with that you know the info to, what do you get, nadda. You look up birth or death records and you get a picture that tells you how many there are in that area, but thats it, you can't see the ones that are in the area.I found that too look up a name you have to type in some of the name to get all names that start with that combo, but never what you want.they need to have a list of True sites that can be used. that way people can look, should have known better .

• Je
    Jennifer Jul 18, 2016

I ordered services with RecordsAreas.Com on 10/03/08.Was given a order #.x6ekcqb in the amt. of $39.89 was taken out of my acct. I tried to get the web on several attempts, and the webs comes up Oops sorry can't find site!

I am real pissed right now! all I want is my money refunded, and hope that these jerks get arrested for duration !! I called the supposedly bank, and spoke with a guy says his name was Beau.

I told him at that time how i felt and that if they did not get me the services or my money back i was going to take action! He then call himself pulling up the web and stated he's not having any problem getting the web. He was going to contact the company, give him or them 48hrs, and someone will be contacting me.

Someone sent me an e-mail by the name of Annie, clickbank Tech Support telling me how to enter into the web. To this day i have not been able to logon to this web. I have every e-mail that was sent by these jerks! Please get them!!!

• We
    Web Support Jul 18, 2016

Hi there,

We apologize if you have experienced difficulties with your membership. While there were a few glitches in the software, our technicians have been working hard to perfect the software. I am confident that together we can make sure you are happy with your membership.
    If you have any technical issues, please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: [email protected]
    Telephone: [protected]

• Ga
    Gay Deaton Roden Jul 18, 2016

I too want my money back now. I just did, with in the last hour, join. Please return my money. This is a scam.

• Sh
    shell Jul 18, 2016

This site is bull*hit we paid and get nothing, absolutly nothing, WTF how can they get away with this! If i pay a landscaper and they dont do the work i can sue, same with any other service in this country. They haven't heard the end me yet.

carl bidner Jul 18, 2016

A class action law suit should be organised against the, this forgalant enterprise for its blantant deceipt & theift of each sucker as our company has found to be, & cheated for our effort. To lodge plaintif please reply to [email protected] YOU!

I am NOT Records Area Jul 18, 2016

I agree with all complaints. I could really use my 30 bucks.

I am NOT Records Area Jul 18, 2016

What a rip off. Hope they are all sleeping well at night.

I am NOT Records Area Jul 18, 2016

I am a victim and posted my name, Terrie Lubin, on here along with my address hoping that someone who had the same problem may have info to help. I AM NOT RECORDS AREA. COM AND THE ADDRESS LISTED IS MY PERSONAL ADDRESS. Please quit sending me consumer complaint forms from your States Attorney General! I have NOTHING to do with this company and have not gotten any information from these people that would help me or anyone else. Again I AM A VICTIM also.

• Pa
    PATRICIA EATON UK Jul 18, 2016

FRAUDS

I am NOT Records Area Jul 18, 2016

The number [protected] is click bank and they can not help you if it has been over 60 days.

I am NOT Records Area Jul 18, 2016

THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN POSTED AND I HAVE SENT AN EMAIL SO I WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I HAVE CLICK BANK ALSO SENDING A REQUEST TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. IT HAS BEEN 18 MONTHS SO LETS SEE IF JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL. TERRIE LUBIN (and I am not Records Area.com)

Email: [email protected]
    Telephone: [protected]

• Su
    Suzie Jul 18, 2016

What a scam, my name does not appear on these records anywhere and neither does any one else that I have looked up. What a waste of money. Have gone to the bank to stop payment..Scammers...do not get sucked in.