NexGen Labs Complaints & Reviews

NexGen Labs — Major scam!

I ordered the free trial sample. I received it and started taking it. They said if I felt this was the right...

NexGen LabsBuyers beware!

I wished I had researched this before I agreed to try their "FREE TRAIL OFFER". I had a pop-ad for diet pills. I requested the FREE trial offer and paid the $4.95 shipping and handling. Two weeks later my debit card attached to my checking account was charged $149.95 and I didn't order any more pills nor have I received any other pills besides the "FREE" trial offer.

I am a single mom with three kids, now with an overdrawn checking account. I would have never purchased diet pills for $149.95 (even if they did work AND FOR THE RECORD, THEY DO NOT WORK!). I am exploring every avenue to get my money refunded and as I am researching this further, I believe the company was previously called Pure Energy Products and their complaint list is a mile long with the exact same scam.

This company under any name they try will always be a scam.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

NexGen Labs — Avoid this companies at all costs!

I saw online these diets pills that read only pay for the shipping and handling $4.95. If you decide to...