NexGen Labs Complaints & Reviews

NexGen LabsMajor scam!

I ordered the free trial sample. I received it and started taking it. They said if I felt this was the right product for me I could order it. They said if nothing was done in 29 days that they would send the order. They billed my account twice for $149.95 and another time for another free trial for $4.95 on day 20. I never ordered anything, except for the first free trial. No paper work was sent with the trial with any information what so ever. This company has fraudulently used my credit card account for pills that I never ordered. I tried to call them to tell them they made a mistake and there isn't anyway of talking to anyone. There is no return address so I cannot return the pills. This company needs to be stopped in it's tracks and refund everyone their money now. I have had to cancel my credit card just so they would stop billing me! I can't believe the nerve, let alone the ethics of this company. Oh, let me correct myself, they have no ethics! Hopefully something can be done to put this corrupt company out of business.

• Pa
    Patti Nugent Nov 23, 2007

I have tried to contact them via phone and website that you are given and have no recourse to file a complaint. I order the free trial and now they have bent sent to me and I don't want them or want to pay for them. How do I stop this. Can smb advise plz...

• Li
    Lisa Morgan Nov 24, 2007

My husband and I both cannot take this pill because of the way it makes us feel. I also received the free trial, but definitely CANNOT afford this. This is very wrong for this company to be taking our money without our permission. Please someone do something and help us.

maria r. Nov 29, 2007

This company is a scam I have had to cancel my credit card and there website is vague and misleading. DON'T ORDER THE FREE TRIAL...

• Be
    betty biggerstaff Dec 03, 2007

I ordered a sample of the product and now they are sending me two bottles and charging me over $100 on my credit card.

I need to cancel but they will not answer their phone. I cannot use the product, it makes me very nervous and increases my blood pressure. I am 72 years old and it is bad for my health, I cannot take the product and it is causing me stress.

Betty Biggerstaff
    1005 Auburn Ln

Anna Lambert Jan 16, 2008

I also got the free trial offer and then received a shipment for a 120 day supply in less than the time I was allowed to cancel, and my credit card was charged $149.95. Their internet add does not list the caution that appears on the product bottle and I can't take it because I am on thyroid medication. Nowhere can you find a return address. The only address states: Fullfillment Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73109. I'm not sure USPS would be able to deliver it without a street address. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and hope this will cause someone from NexGen Labs to call me.

• Lu
    Lu Torgerson Jan 22, 2008

I had to cancel my card and order a new one so they were unable to process the $149.00 charge..
    this site is sneaky

• Tr
    Trina McCown Feb 16, 2008

I too have had the same problems with NEXGEN Labs. I had to cancel my debit card, and right after I did this trial thing They billed me the 149.95. Also, someone got my debit card number and started running it all over the internet and buying things. I suspect that this had something to do with that.

I would like my money back, as I also tried to cancel with in the time frame and receiced a "ticket" number I think they call it. And NOTHING ever came of it.

• Co
    Connie McKinney Apr 16, 2008

In December 31, I ordered free appetite suppresants for 4.95. The terms said to cancel if you did not want the product and I could not find the right site because it was under construction. Finally reached nexgenlabs.com and received a ticket number so they could talk with me over the internet. They said that my bank account had been charged and I needed to read the terms. I copied what we discussed, they simply repeated their self about the terms then signed off the computer. I had a police report, went to FTC for this complaint and to the Attorney General. No one has contacted me but it you go to some of the sites they have out there; you can not reach them to send the product back. My bank says it's not a scam but why are so many people losing their money out of their bank accounts. The Attorney General needs to get ahold of this in Oklahoma! Where is Justice??
    Can someone help us!
    Anderson, In February 08

• Ca
    Catss Jun 06, 2017

This company is a scam ! I ordered goods and paid for them before reading these reviews it has now been over a month and still no goods have been sent. I have spoken to customer service and they were disgustingly rude they do not offer assistance or take responsibility for their actions.
    Definitely a scam stay away !

NexGen LabsBuyers beware!

I wished I had researched this before I agreed to try their "FREE TRAIL OFFER". I had a pop-ad for diet pills. I requested the FREE trial offer and paid the $4.95 shipping and handling. Two weeks later my debit card attached to my checking account was charged $149.95 and I didn't order any more pills nor have I received any other pills besides the "FREE" trial offer.

I am a single mom with three kids, now with an overdrawn checking account. I would have never purchased diet pills for $149.95 (even if they did work AND FOR THE RECORD, THEY DO NOT WORK!). I am exploring every avenue to get my money refunded and as I am researching this further, I believe the company was previously called Pure Energy Products and their complaint list is a mile long with the exact same scam.

This company under any name they try will always be a scam.

NexGen Labs — Avoid this companies at all costs!

I saw online these diets pills that read only pay for the shipping and handling $4.95. If you decide to...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices