Sort by: Date | Popularity

MusicForMembers.com Complaints & Reviews

MusicForMembers.com / It's Limewire

I6
i65 on Apr 29, 2011

I paid $32 to sign up for lifetime membership to legally download music at MusicForMembers.com. After the registration I was asked to download an install their program. Upon running it I discovered that this program is Limewire. They have no mention of this on their website, and I could download limewire for free if I wanted to. I went to see if they already charged my credit card and saw that they charged me $47 instead of $32 ($15 extra)! I wrote to them requesting my money back but received no reply. I want to cancel my account as soon as possible with this fraud company but don't know how. Any suggestions?

MusicForMembers.com - Kansas, Clearwater / Extra charges on credit card I did not approve!

I tried to get free music down loads from the internet. when I found the site it said it was $1.98 per year, with a 7 day money back guarantee. I was ok with this charge so I gave my credit card number. The process wanted to download to my computer 360share Pro which I agreed to. I was told that username and password would be emailed to me along with my order confirmation. When I went to my email the charges total $60.23 they were listed as follows 1 yr membership $19.95; download protection $1548; Por Version $9.95; and netspy Protector Option $14.88 totaling $60.23 they also not to reply to...

MusicForMembers.com / Service not provided!

I paid by credit card for lifetime full & unlimited access and downloads for a total of £14.88 and then found out that they were charging you again per download,and also cant access the website due to it beeina a scam site. Please be careful not to be caught. The email address i was given to reply back was - [email protected]

MusicForMembers.com / Unauthorized charges from my bank account

Charged £59.49 to csdetails.com. I was going to join limewire but canceled it after putting my bank details down. I did this because the price was higher than it initially stated. I did not submit the details as i did not continue the transaction. I got onto the limewire site after typing it in on google.

MusicForMembers.com / Money taken from my credit card!

$19.88 was taken from my credit card. My bank has traced it to "Music for members .com". I do not know this company and have been ripped off! I advise you people beware!