Sort by: Date | Popularity

Monterey Financial Services Complaints & Reviews

Monterey Financial Services / payments

Do
Donna O'Leary on Jan 4, 2019

I'm an international customer of Monterey Financial Services. I'm paying off a loan with Worldwide Travel Experts. I've set up monthly direct debit for MFS to take money from my account, but they don't take the money and then send emails and call at four in the morning telling me my payment are overdue and then they charge a late payment fee. The money sits in my account for them to take but they don't take it. It's definitely not a problem with my card or my bank here in Australia as Monterey Financial Services have already taken money prior to setting up direct debit. Given the...

Monterey Financial Services - California, Oceanside / Suits for products or services not provided

At
Attorney Wickman on May 13, 2016

Monterey finances purchases of services or products which are often not provided as promised in the contract with the service/product provider. Monterey then tells you that you have to pay Monterey even if the company that you purchased from fails to honor their end of the bargain. This is false! If you are a Californian and have had this or any other problem with Monterey, please Google "Wickman & Wickman"

Monterey Financial Services - California, Oceanside / ongoing harassment and intimidation

He
helpeachother on Jul 24, 2012

Months and months of on-going calls of harassment. They call from 760-639-3500, and leave messages, “We need to speak to you and have live representatives. This is a phone call from m.c.s. please return our call today regarding an important matter at 877-774-3091”. Then the voice repeats the same message. This is a collection agency hired by another company. I’ve tried to speak to a human…they are argumentative, demand payment not due them, make threats, it gets very, very ugly. Naming them in a lawsuit. Don’t allow them to intimidate you! They are predators.

Monterey Financial Services - California / Violation of customer right of unfaithful service product

Cb

I purchased Royal Palm Vacations last year and Monterey finacial Services was the one sending me a bill. I canceled RVP due to their unprofessional useless service and asked Monterey to stop sending me a bill. However, they were kept calling me to pay the money further threat me to go a collection agency. This is not the right way to do business and customers needed to be protected by law.

Monterey Financial Services - Colorado / Fraud

Ro

They are the nasty company I have ever had to deal with.I have an account with them and was paying on time every month. Four monthe ago I was in a bad accident in which I broke 8 ribs and one of the ribs broke in several areas and punctured my lung in which required surgery, and even though I was in the hospital for two weeks they said I needed to stay home for about 4 more weeks after that. I am totally alone except for my son who was laid off from his job and still cannot find one. To make a long story short I was late on every thing. Every one I owed was nice and worked out a plan with me...

Monterey Financial Services / Don't do business with the financial thieves of this world!

Yesterday evening I received a call from a representative of Monterey regarding my account. This is the second known call that I have received from them. The caller ID had “unknown name, unknown number” and most of the time I do not even answer these type of calls. I figure if they are hiding their name and number, they are up to absolutely no good. But, I answered just in case it was someone I knew. Anyway, the call started out congenial until I refused to give them a check by phone. The person immediately became rude, spoke in a very pressuring and accusational tone of voice. The...