Sort by: Date | Popularity

Mohegan Sun Casino Complaints & Reviews

Mohegan Sun Casino - Connecticut, Uncasville / did not get promos

Di
Apr 6, 2015

We arrived on March 27, 2015. I was supposed to get a birthday promotion of free slot play on April 1. Come to find out they were doing a major upgrade on their system and I was unable to access any promotions for two days. We were never told this was going to happen when we made our hotel reservations. This was a planned upgrade. I was told that they had signs in the casino. Since I live two and a half hours away and I am not there every day I guess they think it was my fault for not seeing the signs. TALK ABOUT BEING PISSED OFF. What a way to do business.

Mohegan Sun Casino - Connecticut, Uncasville / Deceptive Jackpot Winnings

Da

I arrived in Connecticut as I always do for the Christmas Holidays and could not wait to head to the Mohegan Sun. We arrived on Christmas Eve. I had alot of fun that I have always had there and dropped about 500.00-700.00 but had a good time doing it. I returned on Christmas Day with my Uncle who is an advid Foxwoods man but I talked him into going to the Mohegan Sun where he would most likely enjoy it more. I have always been a huge fan of the Mohegan even though I had a family member work at Foxwoods for 16 years. We played the slots for quite some time and lost about 3-400.00 but then again...