Sort by: Date | Popularity

Minel Complaints & Reviews

Minel / Do not order anything from this terrible site!!

Su
Feb 01, 2017

I have purchased two bridesmaid dresses from this online store www.minel.com.au and when I received them they were different. I mean colors were different! I have ordered two peach color dresses, but one dress looked more pink! I contacted Minel customer service and demanded a refund (I did not want a replacement because I had no time for that) and they refused!! I sent them pictures where it was clearly seen that there was a color difference, but they claimed they did not understand what was the problem! In the end they just stopped replying and I was stuck with two useless dresses. What a waste of money. Do not order anything from this terrible site, they are real scammers!!

Minel / Formal dress

Al
Nov 21, 2016

Worst company ever. Apparently have changed names several times due to bad business. My issue is the same as all the others i have read on here (its a shame i didnt read them first). Dress came completely wrong colour (pastel pink instead of peach or coral colour), different beading style (instead of covering bust only, it went down to the waist), Knee length split instead of thigh height and it looks like a square cut split rather than a neat one, sizes all out of whack ( i followed their size guide and got one way too big in bust). 2 darts in the front waist as stiff satin was used instead...

Minel / Scam alert!

Fi
Oct 10, 2016

When I purchased a dress from these guys I had no idea they used to be JadeGowns in the past! For the people who are not aware, JadeGowns was a well known scam site! Anyways I bought a custom dress from www.minel.com.au and paid some extra for the quick delivery. When it finally arrived it looked nothing like pictures on their website and was very tiny! I contacted customer service and they said that they don't do refunds and offered me 10% money back!! Are you kidding me? Then I went online trying to find some information about Minel and found out who they really were!! Next time I'll read the reviews first. Avoid this dreadful site at all costs!