Sort by: Date | Popularity

Merit Technical Institute Complaints & Reviews

Merit Technical Institute - New York, Harrison / 2018 still a fraud!!!

Us
Sep 01, 2018

I honestly wish I saw these reviews before I applied!!! This school is all about money!!! They don't care about you, mrs winnie laughed in my face when I told her I needed help financially. She was beyond rude then told me if I can't pay I need to find another place (which is true lol) but honestly everyone in the school cheat! They have a test bank floating around that they use to pass the tests that are given! I read in a review that staff sells it to students... I don't know how true that is but there definitely is a test bank and answers being passed around. This school charge for...

Merit Technical Institute - New Jersey, Harrison / Scam

Fl
Sep 01, 2011

If you looking for an good LPN program please run the other way. This school is only interested in your money. They are FRAUDS that do not care if you pass or fail. The more you fail the better for them they can rake in your money. They were convicted of fraud in 2006. (http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/oig/invtreports/nj042006.html) The previous owner Victor Mungai Kamunge was found guilty of fraud and since then has left the school in charge with her wife Eunice and Winnie Kamunge. He is still very much involved in all the daily activities of the school just at a remote location. Please do not waste your time or money with these people. They do not care and are not out to help anyone.