Sort by: Date | Popularity

HouseOfFontanini.com Complaints & Reviews

HouseOfFontanini.com - Minnesota, Madelia / Defective Items

Bn
Feb 16, 2015

I received 6 boxes of defective items in my Christmas order. I have tried for two months to return these items. I left my first message with the company on 12/19 and never received a response. I have sent multiple emails using their website portal and I have yet to get a response. In one of my subsequent phone calls, I reached a person and expressed my desire to return the items. After I hung up, I realized I was not given a prepaid return postage tag, so I called back. At that time I was told Houseoffontanini would not pay for the return postage, even though their product was defective...

HouseOfFontanini.com - Minnesota, New Ulm / Not full order and impossible to reach the seller

Im
May 02, 2014

The company is horrible, and I won’t advise you to order from them. I placed large order and paid about $260 for it. After a month I finally received my order, but it wasn’t full. Some parts missed and some were fault. I sent multiple emails to the seller, but he never responded. It was mentioned on the website that they dispatch orders and reply to emails within 48 hours, and it was lie as well. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this company.