Sort by: Date | Popularity

Healthy New Beginnings Complaints & Reviews

Healthy New Beginnings - Florida, Lake Mary / They started to charge me for the trial, but it was for free

Gr
Dec 10, 2014

The free trial of the company Healthy New Beginnings is total rip off. They offered 30 days free trial, but after 10 days they started to take money from my account. I cancelled the trial and asked to return money back, but they offered me to get the product completely for free. It was their excuse for the fake charges. I agreed and they provided the product, but they again started to take money from me. Total scam. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this company.

Healthy New Beginnings - Florida, Lake Mary / Don't order trials from them – they will take extra money from you

Ca
Nov 22, 2014

The company Healthy New Beginnings is total rip off. I ordered trial from them and I haven’t received it within 14 days. After 14 days the seller started to charge me. I haven’t received order and I tried to explain it to the seller, but he refused to listen and told me some ###. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Healthy New Beginnings / Scam

Ho
Jan 12, 2014

I ordered Slendera Garcinia Cambogia from the company Healthy New Beginnings. They offered 14 days trial, and I needed to pay only for postage. But they didn’t inform me that the trail began on the day when I placed the order. The order arrived after 10 days, and I contacted them only after they charged my account for $98.99. They refused to return money. I just wanted to warn everyone not to deal with such dishonest people.