Sort by: Date | Popularity

Global United Arbitration Complaints & Reviews

Global United Arbitration / fake debt collector

Da
Mar 09, 2014

Numerous violations of the Texas Debt Collection Act and the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act. Numerous violations of the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. I have digital recordings of the phone calls proving these violations. I have photos of my caller ID proving 12 different calls within a few hour period, most of them 1 minute apart. The recorded calls prove illegal threats of prosecution on felony bank fraud and theft by check charges and accusations of crimes. Attempts at extortion and coercion.

Global United Arbitration / extortion,illegal debt collection, harassment

Da
Mar 08, 2014

A message was left on my answering machine by Global United Arbitration on 3/7/2014 for my daughter who does not live here. The message was very intimidating, stating that '"It is your best interest to call or have your council call." The message mentioned a returned check but did not mention that the call was from a debt collector. When I returned the call I was told that my daughter had committed "bank fraud" and the woman proceeded to rattle off legal charges that would be filed and a warrant issued if the matter was not resolved immediately. She told me that anything over $1000 is a...