Nationwide Credit Inc Complaints & Reviews

Nationwide Credit Inccollections

my husband recieved a letter today stating that he owed $4333.91 to HSBC bank wich states it was a Direct Merchants credit card a card my husband never had . Now last year i did see it on his credit report I disputed it and they found that the company could not verify any of the information on the credit report so all three agencies removed it for my husbands credit report now all of a sudden hes getting this collection letter stating that the company is willing to settle the account for $1083.48 now if the credit was disputed and taken of his credit report how can they keep sending these collection letters? I will not give anyone any money until they can send me the original account number the date it was opened and the ssn to wich the account was opend am I wrong?

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      sam peterson May 25, 2012

that is really funny, my fiance has received a letter from nationwide credit stating he has a balance of 836.63 on a card he never opened either... i called the # and told them we weren't paying anything until they did the same, when was the acct. opened... who opened it.. and where r the specific charges... nothing, i think it's a scam... cannot seem to get a straight answer from these people!!

Nationwide Credit Inc — Collection practices

Unknown to me this agency has taken over an american express account I have. They now appear to be calling...