Unifund CCR Partners Complaints & Reviews

Unifund CCR Partners — Misleading credit card debt

I had an. AT&T universal MasterCard with about $6000 in bad debt. The bad debt was bought by Unifund. I wa...

Unifund CCR Partners — Stay away

Unifund Garnished my social securiy benefits over a 2003 debt. I called and they couldn't tell who...

Unifund CCR Partners — Collecting on a Settled Debt

Just received a tter from Unifund CCR Partners saying that they are servicing an account owned by Palisade...

ADVERTISIMENT

Unifund CCR Partners — Unifund Is Ruining My Life!

Back in 2/2005 Unifund CCR Partners filed a judgment against my dad and I and saying I am his wife and we...