Sort by: Date | Popularity

Forrest General Hospital Complaints & Reviews

Forrest General Hospital - Mississippi, Hattiesburg / Safety

Xo
Jan 07, 2015

My father was a vulnerable adult. He suffered a severe brain injury in 2005 and passed away this past June at Forrest General Hospital. During his last hospital stay at FGH my father informed an officer he was afraid for his life and requested the officer to keep someone out of his room. Risk management informed our family that they were not getting involved and that they were "hoping for the best." As a result of the negligence of risk management my father died and there is currently a pending murder investigation with the MBI (Mississippi Bureau of Investigation). It is my hopes that in the...

Forrest General Hospital - Mississippi, Hattiesburg / over charging

Da
Jul 21, 2011

I went to Forrest General Hospital to seek care for a swollen leg that was completly red with fever. I waited in the waiting room for around four hours and was told by the nurses that they were sorry for the long wait that they have misplaced my chart. After the nurses let a bunch of people go ahead of me they found my chart and took me to an examination room. The doctor comes in and only looks down at my leg. The doctor did not ask for any blood test or any cultures. A nurse gives me a shot, hands me my perscription for an antibiotic, and sends me home. Two days later I recieve a bill of over fifteen hundred dollars. I believe the care that I recieved was only worth fifty dollars.