Sort by: Date | Popularity

flow images Complaints & Reviews

flow images - Victoria, Melbourne / Lies and deceptiom

Fa
Feb 8, 2011

Dealing with the owner Mark Facey has been a HORRIBLE experience as the product services offered (and paid for up-front) were not honoured by this creature. We have never got what we paid for and after some months he is still evasive and demanding significantly more than what we contracted for. I have submitted my case to VCAT and am awaiting a hearing date. DO NOT ... DO NOT ...DO NOT consider this creature as a photography option. Flow Images has been removed from the "Easy Weddings" site due to too many complaints. Neither Facey nor Flow Images are members of the Australian Institute of...

flow images - Victoria, Melbourne / Wedding photographs

Un

Early last year, I spoke with Mr. Mark Facey to photograph my wedding day. As his products came in package deals, I agreed on the Silver package. It took 9 months to receive my photographs with many emails back and forth with indirect answers to my questions. I did not receive part of the package and in the end was sent 30 4x5 photographs after I paid $3000. The quality of the photographs where appalling and did not capture my wedding day as it was discussed. For those who are considering Flow Images, please consider again. Mark Facey is a scam with numerous reports about him. His previous location was in 126 Beach st Port Melbourne. He has a history of constantly moving address.

flow images - Victoria, 126 Beach steer / fraud

We

The owner of this wedding video, Mark is a fraud. He is constantly hiring people, takes advantage of them without payment. He has to change his name because victims can not sue him. He also tried to make death threat to one of them.