United Studios Of America Complaints & Reviews

United Studios Of AmericaNo pictures

I did pictures with this company at my local Albertsons in May of this year. We got most of the photos we paid for through our package but have not gotten the rest. We called in July and they said it was coming in a week but still nonthing. I just got a call today Aug. 30th, 2010 from portrait USA they said they were taking all the orders that were not full-filled and going to send the rest of the photos out on Friday. I looked up their name online and found out that United Studios of America changed their name to Portrait USA. Whatout for this business they are scam artists.

United Studios Of Americano pictures nor a refund

I was approached by a blond guy at a grocery store to take some pictures for a low cost, gave him $10 then, and $6 for a sitting fee. never did I receive my picturs or a refund and its been a month. On top of that amount I was told to send a M.O. of $4.95 to get the pictures shipped. I call as well and find myself repeatedly speaking to a machine and get no actual answer. Im very angry how can this co. be so heartless and a fraud. as if money grew on trees.

cretinsmacker Sep 20, 2010

So, you didn't show up for your appoint to pick up your pics, and then you didn't send in the money to have them shipped! Stop whining!

United Studios Of AmericaKnowledge of customer service

I visited my local Krogers store and was greeted by two personable men trying to sell me photos. I agreed to get the pictures, wanting one picture of my children together and not wanting to spend a fortune. I am usually very skeptical, but for some reason, I went with it. When I received a "reminder" call about my appointment, they told me my picture date was a week prior to my previous appointment. I was able to make the new scheduled time. When I got there, there was a young man sitting with a huge piece of green butcher paper as the background. It was wrinkeld and torn. He explaind that I could choose a background and it would be added digitally. He was not very good at taking pictures, but I figured for 10 dollars + the 6 dollar sitting fee, what could I expect. I recently contacted the company about the price of additonal sheets, for I am scheduled to pick them up this coming Sunday. Every person I spoke to on the phone could not tell me a price...claiming they could not give out the information over the phone. This was a red flag to me. As I did a google search, I found numerous complaints and I am now nervous about picking the pictures up. My question is: how should I go about picking them up? I am not interested in getting additional photos and have the ability to say "no" no matter how cute the rest of the pictures are. Should I give them a chance or just show up with one of my local police officers? I have read horror stories of customers getting asked to leave the store because they got upset with the sales reps. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

george bushy May 03, 2010

Are you a child? Still believe in Santa? This company exists to make money, yes they are going to try sell you something! Do you know how to say no? Just say it and stop whining and slandering!

United Studios Of AmericaHorrible Customer Service

I was leaving out of Kroger grocery store when I was called to a booth stating that I could get information on taking pictures for $10. When I got over there all of a sudden he says "would you like to use cash or charge" when he told me the price. I'm thinking to myself "I thought iwas getting information." So I was like I haven't taken pictures in a while and $10 won't break me so I went ahead and paid the $10. The black man with a small gap DID NOT mention anything about the $6 sitting fee. I found out about this when I got to my car and saw it on the slip of paper with my appt on it. But again I was like $6 won't break me. After I took my pics I was scheduled to pick them up at 7:40 p.m. I arrived and 7:55 and the door was locked with the employees inside. I knocked on the door and the black guy with the small gap opened the door wide enough to stick his head through and stated that I am late. He said he would not give me my pictures and that he should have been left. He said for me to come back the next day. He said for me to come back another day. I'm like are you serious or is this a joke! He said yes, that I could not have my pictures right then. If I would not have paid the $16 for them I would let them have it. I will NEVER let them company smell another dime of my money. Do NOT do business with this kind of treatment.

cretinsmacker Sep 20, 2010

So, you were late...be on time next time!

United Studios Of AmericaFamily Portrait Certificate

PLEASE READ BEFORE WASTING YOUR HARD-EARNED DOLLARS!

Every one uses the word SCAM but when use the word, its often misused. Until today I myself have fallen victim to misusing the word Scam, however, now I know its true meaning: United Studios of America. This so-called company of mobile photgraphers, is essentials a widespread group of freelance picture takers on at their second job.

I was sold a package that seemed to good to be true and indeed it was. 2- 10x13's, 2-5x7's, and 36 wallets sizes for $10. I gave cash and was given a "Family Portrait Certificate", all was fine until I tried to redeem the prepaid portrait package. I gave the Certificate as a gift to my Mother to have pictures with my new daughther, her first granddaughter. My mom attemped to schedule the session and was given the runaround, 4 calls, and only 1 legal-threat later my mom was given a call back. Finally she was given a very small window of time to choose to have pictures taken in and scheduled to report to a 99 cent store! She arrived dressed up with my 7 month old and was left waiting for the one traveling photog that was "on lunch", I only know this because my mother called me when she arrived at the 99 cents store to make sure she was at the right location. I called the only number given for the USA and reached the call center in Ohio where the so-called manager got on the line to tell me to please put the 99 cents store clerk on the phone so they could together locate the mobile photog. I told the mgr that my mother and daughter were waiting at the store not me, and she hung up! Meanwhile back at the 99 cents store my poor sweet senior mother along with several other unsuspecting family's looking for portraits were ushered to the employee's only stock room where a dirty reused unwashed velour blanket lay over a broken flithy table in front of a stained drop down sheet background. Obviously my Mother ran out of there with my daughter and Godmother in toe!

• Ru
              rude manager Jan 21, 2010

I agree with all the comment about this company. I was in Kroger for christmas
              and purchase picture for the childrens. I ask my nieces to pick the pictures up i had
              to work and so did my nieces. well she forget so i called United Studios and ask if they
              could put them in the mail, the young lady said she could. that was Monday on Thursday still no picture so i called and they give me the General Manager name
              Micheal Ray he was rude he said why didin't you pick the picture up when i was out there.
              i said what did you just said, he said again why didin't you pick them up when i was out
              their. i told he you don't have the right to ask me that, he said why he repeat it again
              i told him i was going to call his company he did'nt care. Micheal ask me again. mangement is rude . This company is fake and a fraud Micheal Ray was ugly and hateful this type of behavoir is unacceptable to all consumers.

United Studios Of AmericaCustomer Service

On 12/12/2009 I took my daughter (17 mos. old) to Easton Mall to get our pics done only to find that United Studios was not there. I call them [protected] and the lady had me walking around the mall, ( i'm 8 mos. pregnant) looking for the photographer only to tell me that he had not shown up. I called for a refund and now I'm getting the "runaround" I would not suggest anyone going through United Studios of America, nor and Malls or merchants, , , this is bad business for all involved with United Studios of America..

ziena39 Jan 13, 2010

You can call the number on your coupon and have your pictures taken at any location they are shooting at any time in the future. They never tell you that. Also, report this company to your attorney general's office and the better business bureau. Put them out of business.

United studios 2010 Mar 10, 2010

Contact us via our website and we will schedule you at a different location of your convience. We are currently shooting a Cleveland Ave location and a few others in the Columbus area. All of our sales reps are trained to tell our customers NOT to throw away their certificate if they do not make it to their appointment or if some type of mishap happens. We guarantee customer satisfaction. So our sales reps ARE supposed to tell EVERY customer to contact us if they do not use their certificate. I have been with this company for 5 years and they have ALWAYS made things right when things go wrong.

United Studios Of AmericaFraud!

I was shopping at my local Kroger store when I was approached by a man to have my family portrait taken. There was a $10 fee which I paid. When we arrived to take the portraits there was another $6 fee which no one advised upfront. I purchased the portraits for over $500 and was told they would arrive 6-10 weeks. That was back in October 2008. I have yet to receive my portraits or the canvas that they were suppose to be framed in. I've tried calling [protected] numerous times only to receive voicemail. I've left message after message. Finally I reached "KIM" who advised me that she would research my claim and give me a call back. I have yet to receive the call nor the portraits.

I do NOT recommend doing business with this company. If you need portraits taking cheaply go to WalMart.

crstwhip Oct 18, 2009

I got my family portraits taken by United Studios 2 months ago paid for them. I have left message after message and still have no pictures. What do i do? I want my pictures.

Joe Stewart Feb 15, 2010

I got a self portrait taken two weeks ago.. paid up front. I have been calling the [protected] number... left messages no call back. I trusted the promotion because I trust Kroger's; maybe Kroger on Covington Hwy in Lithonia Ga. should take some responsibility here?

United studios 2010 Mar 10, 2010

I have currently worked for this company for over 5 years, and to the person who had fraudulant charges on their account I would advise you to check public records, as United Studios does employ thousands of people accross the nation and THEY DO PRESS CHARGES against employees that steal from the company and the customers. As others have mentioned, for $10 you are receiving a great price for 18 pictures. The company only makes money if you order additional pictures. This has been one of the best companies I have ever worked for. Like any company, they have had some occasional problems with the lab, thus delaying pictures being shipped at the promised time. Keep in mind the time frame you are given is an estimate, and especially with the holidays this year, we received an unexpectedly high volume of orders for plaques and canvas portraits. As far as the managers in Arizona, I will personally see to it that the VP of Operations and our owner is made aware of your of your concerns. We have been in business for over 20 years and although it is hard to get back to everyone in a timely manner when we get thousands of calls a day from people wanting to place additional orders, ect. if you have a complaint or need immediate attention I suggest visiting our website and contacting us via email through our website. We are a company that stands behind our word and we guarantee satisfaction to ALL of our customers. Although we do not generally issue refunds (which is stated on your certificates at the time of purchase) we do offer to re-shoot any and all portraits that customers are unhappy with. We set up appointments for you when you pay the $10.00 and although we do expect our photographers to call all the appointments, that doesnt always happen, which is why we write the date and time of your appointment on your certificate. If you do not use your certificate for the appointment scheduled, you are not out your money, we will still honor your certificate (no matter how long ago you bought it). Also if you were to go to JCPenneys Sears, Lifetouch, Picture People, ect they charge you a sitting fee per person, and we do not, so you are saving a significant amount of money on sitting fees alone. Also our additional pictures are not always high priced, there are times that we run specials of $5.00 per sheet. Also our sales reps are trained to tell EVERY customer to call or email us if they can not make their original appointment and we will honor their certificate at another location. As far as the back drop used for our pictures, we use a green screen, so it doesnt matter what it looks like to the naked eye, we digitally enhance the portraits with the background selected by the customer. You are not gonna find a company that cares more about customers than we do. Please email us with your concerns and someone will get back with you in a timely manner! Our corporate # is not a Georgia #, we are located in Massilon Ohio. Can you please provide me with the name of the person whose # is posted above? Our Corporate # is [protected]. We will pursue legal matters against the individuals using our name illegally. Please contact us immediately regarding your concerns. Thank you.

• Pi
                  Pissed the Hell Off Apr 06, 2010

I DON’T CARE IF YOU WORKED FOR THEM YOU DON’T WORK FOR THEM ANYMORE, MAYBE IF YOU DID PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE COMPLAINING. I WILL NEVER BUY PICTURES FROM UNITED STUDIOS OF AMERICA AGAIN, OR ANY COMPANY THAT IS IN KROGER TRYING TO SELL PICTURES!!! I do understand that things do happen during the process of things. First off I paid up front just like everyone else. $10.00 for the package of pictures & $6.00 sitting fee which I was glad to pay. If this company is hiring people that they are not sure of then they should not have these people representing there company in the first place, THEY NEED TO DO MORE RESEARCH ON WHOM THERE HIRING! People should not have to pursue legal actions due to stupidity. I went to pick up my pictures on my lunch break during the time they had scheduled for me to pick them up. I knew it would take a little longer than an hour, due to the extra pictures that were taken, which I knew they would be trying to sell me additional pictures which I did plan to purchase extra. When I arrived at my Kroger on Hwy 78 in Stone Mountain, there was a lady ahead of me. When I asked the guy how long it was going to be he rudely told me I DON'T KNOW! I was very upset because he did not give me a good answer. I asked the lady that was ahead of me how long she has been waiting she told me 11:00am need I remind you my appointment was at 1:00pm which I was on time for. Don't set up scheduled appointments if you are not going to keep them. Then the ###er had the nerve to tell me to sit down...Excuse me I am a grown ### woman not a ###ing child, after that I said the hell with that and went back to work. My damn job is way more important than those pictures. There was no way in hell I was going to wait that damn long for some pictures I have paid for. I tried calling that [protected] number and got the damn voicemail too. Next time I want to do a family picture I will pay a TRUE PROFESSIONAL & PAY THE PROFESSIONAL PRICE. I feel like the guy was very unprofessional and rude as hell. If the company needs $16.00 that ###ing bad they can keep it, because it is not hurting my wallet at all!!!

george bushy May 03, 2010

God, what an idiot! And a liar!

george bushy May 03, 2010

This company services many thousands of customers per year, they are sure to run into a few unbalanced people.

• Ya
                  yagurlgg May 09, 2010

i didnt have a great experience, but i didnt have a all bad experience with them either. they charge us for a reservation and a charge fee for sitting(what ever that was). when we took the pictures we didnt get to see the pictures after each shoot. 3 weeks laters we went back to the place where we took the pictures, our appointment was for 1215, noone saw us till 1. the guy who show use the pictures was bad, he mumbled in a low voice the whole time, if the picture werent good i would have just left because of him. the end results were very nice. the customer service was bad, but the product was good, very expensive but good.

• Ni
                  Nicole Madison Oct 20, 2010

I totally agree with tis comment. I went tokroger in Macon, Ga. Piad $10 for my family portrait to be taken. However, the day I was scheduled to take my family pictures I had an family emergency. There was no way I could be at Kroger to smile for a picture and I had recieved aphone call that my grandmother was being admitted into the ICU, due to her having a stroke. I contacted the customer service number in Cartersville, Ga. and the lady that answered the phone and told me that I could not recieve a refund and that she would not be in Macon again for 6 mnths. Keep in mind this lady was very rude she told me that she was the boss and that she didn't have asupervisor. I wouldn't reccommend this company to anyone. I feel if that $10 is that inpmortant they can keep it. Hopefully my story will keep someone from going through what I went through. They'll loose more in the end!

Ana Morales Jul 11, 2012

I took my pictures in January, picked them up in February. When I picked up my pictures I also viewed my additional pictures which were absolutely PRECIOUS!!! I paid to get a canvas which I was informed that it would take 6-8 weeks to be shipped. I received my pictures in 4 weeks and I LOVE IT!!! I am very pleased and I cant wait to have another canvas of my second child made :) THANK YOU portraits usa

United Studios Of AmericaRip off artists

While shopping at the local Meijers store in Sterling Hts., MI (shopping for a client - I am a healthcare provider), I was stopped by a salesman from United Studios of America. After much convincing, and against my better judgment, I paid a $10.00 deposit for photos scheduled to be taken at that location the following month. Due to employment conflicts, I re-scheduled, then canceled the appointment. I simply could not guarantee that I would be available for photos in the near future. I followed up with a phone call requesting a refund of the deposit for the aforementioned reasons. Boy did I get the runaround! I was told they "do not give refunds, " and that I was issued a statement from their company (although no contract was signed by myself). I was also told repeatedly that a supervisor was looking into the matter and would contact me regarding a date (initially told they refund deposits at the end of the month) to expect the money. To date (3.5 weeks later and well after the end of the month, I am still awaiting a response and the refund! What a rip off! They must be desperate for money!

• Er
                    Eric L Apr 10, 2009

Hey I live in Sterling Heights as well. I was also approached by a guy at meijer as well who conned me.Was the guy that got you tall, round face, and short cut black hair?

• Er
                    Eric L Apr 10, 2009

Please let me know. We can take these guys down and get our money back and shut down this scam.

ziena39 Jan 13, 2010

United Studios uses you $10 to pay the person who signed you up. They are trained to say anything to get your money because you have their money in your pocket! All the sales staff inside any grocery store is getting your money to pay themselves, that's why the company doesn't give 'refunds.' What they don't tell you is that you can take your pictures anywhere, anytime with your coupon in the future. Contact the number on you coupon and keep asking when and where they are shooting. You can add your name to the list over the phone. Get your pictures which are usually OK and get your money's worth!!
                    A former employee

• Se
                    Service not worth the price Mar 22, 2010

United Studios 2010, we was charged the $10 dollars for the portrait, which was a really good price and happy to pay to get a couple of sheets of pictures, but there was a sitting fee also and it stated it on the certificate. At the time of sighing up to get out pictures token, there was no sign no where stating what the other portraits would cost, or what was going to be offered at time of portrait pick up, nor when our portrait was taken. Well, I just came back from picking up the $10 dollar packet. I must say the picture quality was excellent, couldn't be more happier how it turned out, BUT, the sales representative was VERY VERY RUDE from the beginning I sat down to go over what was being offered. $500 for everything, all the pictures, the frames. Well, I told him that I couldn't pay that much for pictures right now, but if they had a website that I could go to, to maybe look and purchase the rest, he was very rude and said, that there was no website that I could go to, and that is why they are there now. It wasn't what he said, it was how he said it. Then I said I'm sorry then I can not do that much, he said then lets slash the price, pay half now and half later, I said that I could not make that decision with out my husband because it was a lot of money. Hes demeanor was still very rude, like I was making him mad because I could not get that also. He then said lets slash that, you pay $199 today and make payments on the rest, I still said I could not make that decision without my husband because even that was still a little much and my husband and I always financially consul each other before we make any decision for that kind of price. He then said, you knew about coming to pick up your pictures for three weeks and you couldn't come up with the money then? I said this was a surprise my husband did to have our first family portrait token and he done payed all that with out me. We knew nothing about the prices nor what was going to be offered, because nothing was advertised as far as that. Just the $10 portrait was all that was advertised, during all this. I said well I need to wait til my husband gets off work then we'll go back up there before y'all are done for the day to see what we can do. He then basically tossed the clip board at me and said sign this, he then began putting the pictures that we did pay for in a bag all hostile like and said, well you make sure you come back up here and get the rest of these pictures before we leave, in a very hostile, rude voice. Not even a thank you for buying the one that we did buy, or not even a good bye. He turned his head and back on me. People like that is why you are loosing the customers. I won't ever go back to y'all, nor will I purchase the others. The $10 portrait excellent price but very poor service. Not even worth it.

• Ju
                    Juanita Douglas Jul 01, 2010

Its a pity we only look for reviews after we had a bad experience. United Studios service reeks. I had to wait over an hour to receive my picture, and the one offered for the $10.00 was certainly not the one of the best ones they had. They are so out of touch with the economy that their prices were out of reach of their coustomers. Their representative was however persuasive, for people signed up to pay for their pictures on a plan. Who buys pictures for $500.00 with one background? I prefer to use Walmart studios. The service is much better, and the quality is the same.

• Cb
                    Cboone Feb 09, 2014

I'm not sure if this is the same company since the company that took my family portrait went by the name of Portrait USA Studio they keep changing their name. They took my family pictures at the Kroger in Arlington, TX and I must say this company seemed to be shady I was approached by an older gentleman and when I declined he was upset. The lady next to him tried and I relented and paid a $15.00 deposit to get pictures taken. Family pictures were taken and we gave the photographer $30.00 for pictures that we never received. I called the number on the badly printed receipt/invoice and guess what no answer or call back. I called the Kroger store where the pictures were taken and was told they had nothing to do with this company and that I wasn't the only one having problems getting my pictures. After that conversation, I knew I was never going to get pictures or a refund. I don't know why or how this company is able to stay in business I would think the government or the grocery stores they do business in would have reported them to the police or shut them down with all these complaints. I haven't given up I will be reporting this group to Attorney General hopefully this will shut them down.

United Studios Of AmericaBad customer service

I took pictures with this company a few weeks ago and when I went to pick them up I received very bad customer service. I declined to purchase extra pictures because they were way out of my budget. The rep kept going down on the price even after I said no many times. At the end when I told him no the the tenth time. He said I had enough time to put some extra money away to purchase more pictures. I felt that was very rude and uncalled for. I will never take pictures with this company again. Very unprofessional.

• Cp
                      C.Placide May 01, 2009

I had the exact experience with them. I find their way of conducting business and luring the customers in to be very misleading and unprofessional. They print out and offer packages you never reguested and want to charge an arm and a leg to get protraits you had not planned or budget for.

Russlin

ziena39 Jan 13, 2010

Their sales staff only get paid if they can rip off the public when they come to pick up pictures. The sales staff is taught to 'start high and stay high.' Their commission start to go up past minimum wage only if they 'average' $100 PER PERSON in sales!!! Did you plan on spending an additional $100?????
                      The company president lives a lavish life, (I'm told and saw pictures of) a placial multi-acre estate in Ohio. He's enjoying your money.

george bushy May 04, 2010

OMG! people making money, selling you things you don't want...sounds like the american way! But really, are you a child? Mad because there's no santa? Grow up! So what if there's some rich [censored] in ohio who built his company from scratch and now is enjoying a good lifestyle?! Are you a commie?

• Ha
                      hanaabell77 May 23, 2010

These [censor]s [censor]ted me for my $16 bucks as well at the freakin 99cent store in La Mesa, San Diego. When I went today to pick up my pictures there was a small set up with no one there but another customer who had been waiting for an hour. Finally I asked the store clerk if he had seen the guy and he told me he had a family emergency, and will be back tomorrow. I am just gonna tell the guy to give me my $16 bucks back and shove the pictures up his sorry [censor]! [censor] that company!!

United Studios Of Americafruad

My husband and 2 kids went shopping @ kroger store #558 9/2008...when a man approach my husband asking about pictures ..and a $10 deposit fee...we had been trying to get some family pictures done for the holidays...we schduled an appt on 9/27/2008...pick up date 10/17/2008..when we arrived to get pictures no one was available ...we contacted [protected] never recieved an answer...after reviewing this site i figured to be ahead of myself and submit my complaint sooner than later...someone need to put a stop to these bad guys

• Ar
                        ArmyWife Feb 12, 2009

My husband, my daughter and I also had the same thing happen at Kroger but what the difference was we paid the $10 and had are pictures taken the next week then they gave us a day to come back to pick the pictures that we wanted when i went back they wanted us to $200.00 for the Pictures so me and my husband really like the pictures and agreed to pay the money for a package well here's where are problem started they gave us some of the pictures before and then after we paied that rest they would send them in the mail. Well we paid off the pictures before thanksgiving and we have still not seen the rest of the pictures or the frames that comes with it. We have tried calling the number they gave to us and no answer we called the number that the bank had and now anwer!! please do not be fooled by these people they are RIP OFF'S So next time you walk into a Kroger and United Studios or any other people trying to sale anything Learn from are Misstakes JUST WALK AWAY!!!

United studios 2010 Mar 10, 2010

Did either of you try contacting us via our website? honestly we get thousands of calls a day from people all over the country wanting to order additional portraits so it is hard to get back to everyone in a timely manner. So contact us via the website and I'm positive you will receive a more timely response. We are a company that stands behind our word and we guarantee satisfation to ALL of our customers.

United Studios Of AmericaGetting the royal runaround!

In March I was approached by a young lady regarding getting portraits taken for $10. I set up an appointment and had the portraits taken. The photographer was very knowledgeable and courteous. When I went back later to review he portraits, I was told about a special where you get a 10 x 13 wall portrait free if you purchased the full package. I paid $302. for the package. I was told that it takes 8-10 weeks. It has been 10+ weeks and I still don't have my wall portrait.

You call the office and you are either told by the dumb receptionist that Ashley, the only person in the office to talk to, is either out of the office, unavailable, not in that particular day or some other lame excuse. I have sent them emails, no reply back. I told them that if I didn't receive my portrait of my money back, I was going to be taking legal action. I finally got to talk to Ashley, but was not told where or what the hold up was with my portrait. I was informed that she would have to give it to her supervisor, which is never in the office.

I will never purchase portraits from these people ever again. They are bogus and nothing but scam artist.

• Fo
                          former emp Jun 03, 2008

I was a former customer service manager. and they do not care what so ever about the customer they only care about the $$

• Ra
                          R. A. Nov 22, 2008

My family and I just had portraits done with this company, if I would have read what happened to other people, I wouldn't have gone with this company. But apparently I lucked out. I was also approached by a person in an Apples Grocery Store (Elyria, Ohio) about the $10 package plus a $6 sitting fee, since I had been wanting a family portrait done I went ahead with it, and in theory a really good deal. I made our appointment. I was called about a rememinder for the pictures, we went and had to wait a few minutes for a mother and daughter to finish their session.

In all, our pictures didn't turn out fantastic, but with a cranky 2 year-old they turned out ok. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, they did what they said they were going to do. I guess I should've figured out that something was wrong when they never asked about the $6 sitting fee. They didn't ask and I didn't pay, so I got my picture package for only $10.

They did try to sell me the other portraits for an outrageous price and when I told the lady I could only afford what I paid for, she didn't give me a hassle. So I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, but i will warn people ahead of time, I know I'm one of the few.

crstwhip Oct 18, 2009

I paid for my pictures and had them taken 2 months ago. I have made phone call after phone call. I still don't have my pictures. I want my pictures. Can anyone tell me what to do to get them?

• Lo
                          lookemup May 06, 2010

WOW!!! United Studios has 1000's of employees thats a out right LIE . United Studios is a huge fraud just check the Attorney General of Ohio web page, check for yourself, they have less than 170 total employes and they screw over them too, they want people to believe they are this HUGE company so they can say "we are the largest mobile photo company in the country we have 19 offices across the country" all LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE, they do and say this bs so they can say due to our enormous size and volume these reports are in proportion to our size, they shoot 700 to 1200 families per week the smallest mobile photo company in the country. Check United Studios of America's BBB reports they are in the Canton BBB you will see a list of offices they are saying they have such as a address in Albuqurqe MN on San Pedro ave they were there 12 years ago and then was kicked out by the landlord pretty much the same with the other offices. I challeng United Studios to prove they have 19 offices and 8500 retail outlet spaces., NOT, the only office was 641 Lincoln Way W. Massillon OH, but they got that forclosed on 6 months ago . UNITED STUDIOS OF AMERICA IS BANKRUPT SO IS THE OWNER DEAN NELSON ! 1000's of employees im laughing my rear end off what a ### .If you want to have some fun google United Studios of America.

• Kt
                          kt_mo May 15, 2010

I had a man who claimed to be the "owner" of United Studios of America come into my retail establishment to purchase eyewear. This 40-50-something man kept hitting on me (who is 23) and told me that he would give my daughter and I a free portrait package. Although I was confused, I agreed to it, I received my pictures and love them. However, this man came in and picked up his glasses, paid for them with a check...and the check bounced. It has been almost a year and he has never come into the store to pay for the glasses that he already has! I knew he seemed shady, but didn't realize how bad it really was!

• Xx
                          xxxxxx xxxxx Sep 07, 2010

I'm in the midst of getting my money back, hoping that the people that took it over will be of help. I want to get these people.

United Studios Of America — Scam and cheating!

A friend of mine went to meijer and was approached by someone to get her pictures taken for $10 at that time...