Sort by: Date | Popularity

Expungement Assistance Services Complaints & Reviews

Expungement Assistance Services - Idaho, Idaho City / removing internet files

Mi
Mar 19, 2018

I paid 290.00 dollars for E.A.S. (Expungement Assistance Service) to remove my record and had no results. I spoke with them on a few occasions, and they told me that they just learned that are not covered nor represented in Wisconsin or Iowa. I told them that I want a refund and one guy said, "I'm sorry but our company doesn't do that." Afterwards, I have people telling me that they planned this out. They knew people wanted to expunge their record to get a better job. They found a need as they tricked people to use their business and draw money from them. E.A.S. never planned to expunge...

Expungement Assistance Services / Scam and fraud!

Va

Do not be scammed by EAS (Expungement Assistance Services.) Their web sites are www.removeit.org and www.clearmyrecord.com. I personally had a problem with my criminal record that should have been a slam dunk for them to correct. They have lost faxes I sent to them, failed to respond to e-mails regarding my case, and even though I have called them repeatedly all they have done is take my money and make up excuses for stalling for over 6 months.