Ever Private Card Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ever Private Card / I got my money back

I wish all of you luck. I got my money back after two days. I told them I would be sending this complaint board to Katie Couric and the CBS evening news. I told them that it did not take 10 days to steal my money, so it should not take 10 days to give it back. I also told them that if I got sued for failure to pay a bill that can not be late, and my wages are garnished, I would sue them for whatever I was being sued for. I did not authorize anything. I filled a forgery form at my bank yesterday. The bank told me it would take two weeks, but it took one day because when the bank spoke with...

Ever Private Card / Unauthorized debiting of checking account

My account was debited twice for 49.95. This has now thrown me into financial chaos because I had other payment coming through my account. I have other obligations to meet. I did authorize this company to do such a thing. I'm going to submit this to the CBS evening news. Kathryn Covington.

Ever Private Card / How to get your money back!

Ba
Okay folks listen up here, if you want your money back along with the NSF that you incurred with your bank this is what you need to do. I got my money back along with a letter from the Attorney General in CA. Send this company an email to this web site www.everprivatecardservice.com and write them a nasty letter and then also file a complaint with the Attorney General in CA. Address is: State of California, Office of the Attorney General, Department of Justice, P.O. Box 944255, Sacramento, CA 94244-2550. This is the only way you'll get your money back, I got all of my money back. File a...

Ever Private Card / I am a victim of this fraudulent company!

I checked my bank statement when i found that people take 49.95 from my account without my permission my bank give to me(1-866-379-5984)and i called, i was given this website (www.quickcards services.com) NO CLUE. I report to my bank THIS IS FRAUD. I WANT MY MONEY my account is negative now please help us.

Ever Private Card / Took money out of my account without authorization

On 3/16/07 my disabled daughter was looking for ways to help out the family financially. She has a 2yr. old son. And my disabled brother is in our house. Well the quick card service took money out of our account without authorization. When I tried to notify them I get the run around. I've e-mailed them 3 times as I was directed to do. I've yet to receive any reply, or refund. I seen the artical of one other consumer on your website. Respectfully, Paticia.
Contact Us