Sort by: Date | Popularity

Eurodate.com Complaints & Reviews

Eurodate.com / dating service from europe

Pe
Apr 08, 2019

I continually try to get help at customer service number. Put on hold for very long time.( 10 + minutes). Trying to unsubscribe. Keep getting unwanted messages emails, from supposedly available European women. Don't wish to get these messages. Customer service is terrible. The company claims to have a very high rate of success with getting people together, but I don't wish to participate any longer.

Eurodate.com / eurodate.com

Li
Dec 13, 2017

I agree. I am a female and from when I joined It was saying I received about five messages a minute. All the messages were similar to each other. They seemed automatic. A lot of the males had a similar appearance athletic, fit muscular etc and had professional pictures. My feeling immediately was that these were fake profiles. When I read their bios in their profiles a lot seemed to me like females very tender, loving..- a lot more feminine than masculine; I began to receive longer messages and as I am Ukrainian, I realised instantly these messages were written by Russian Ukrainian people even...