Sort by: Date | Popularity

Down to Earth Gunite Pools Complaints & Reviews

Down to Earth Gunite Pools - Florida, Boca Raton / Rip Off

Ry
Jan 8, 2013

Ryan Sexton, Boca Raton 20 UnfinishedPools completly sepearate from Down To Earth Gunite Pools. Of course he fails to mention that he "employs" Eddie Johnson. Hogan Concrete Cutting is located at the Down To Earth Gunite Pools premises. Staff from Down To Earth Gunite Pools answer the phones. He sells and advertises the exact same pool that Down To Earth Gunite Pools sold. Ryan Sexton, Boca Raton

Down to Earth Gunite Pools - Florida, Boca Raton / Fraud

Ry
Jan 5, 2013

By Ryan Sexton, Boca Raton Mr Hogan, I recently read your post and wish to make the following comments: Understandably people are confused...Your pool company now resides in the location formerly known as Down to Earth Gunite Pools. Your ad now covers the billboard formerly advertising Down to Earth Gunite Pools. the ad is identical only the name has been changed. Edward Johnson's staff is still answering phones in your pool office, in fact, the phone number is the same one given to us months ago by an employee of Down to Earth Gunite Pools. And lastly, your company took out an identical ad...

Down to Earth Gunite Pools - Florida / Took our $ & won't come back & They lie

To

If these pool people cared about their customers and intended to finish ALL of our pools, wouldn't you think they would have told us what was going on from the beginning and reassured us continuously that they intended to finish? That's what I'd do if I cared about my company's reputation. If YOU didn't call them, they wouldn't call you. As they sit back and count the money we gave them... It's like the thief coming to your front door and you handing them your tv, your jewelry, your digital camera... your check written to DTEGP... We signed our contract...

Down to Earth Gunite Pools - Florida, fort lauderdalle / rip off your money,never finish work

Re

this soo...called company rip off 20.000 dollars from me, when they came to my house they say they will have build a very beatiful pool they took all my money and they have not answer any of my phone calls I have a concrete shell with some tiles and a plumbing conections and a unfinish waterfall for about 8 months now, if there is somebody else out there with the same problem please call to my cell 561-324-1310 I will receive any phone calls because this has to finish I wich to sue this guys once and for all and pay me all the money left to finish my pool.

Down to Earth Gunite Pools - Florida / Abandonment/Fraud

Ly

We signed a new pool construction contract with Down to Earth Gunite in August 2008. To date, (6 months and counting) we have a concrete shell with tile on the edge and pavers lining the top...that's it! We have no plumbing or plumbing supplies, no Diamond Brite finish, no pavers or patio, no heater, no electical, no chlorinator, no vaccuum, no cover, and no response from Down to Earth. We have made formal complaints to every available Palm Beach County and State of Florida organization. An investigation is pending against Robert Milner (Guarantor) and Eddie Johnson sales rep and owner of...

Down to Earth Gunite Pools - Florida / FRAUD, STEELING MONEY

Ar

DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR MONEY! They are terrible, they will steal your money and never finish your pool. Beware of Down To Earth Gunite Pools. The better business bureau gave them an "F" We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices. http://www.seflorida.bbb.org/BusinessReport.aspx?CompanyID=92009342

Down to Earth Gunite Pools - Florida, po box 542228 / Fraud, Dishonest, Filing false documentation, failure to complete work and taking money

Th

This company has comitted fraud by working under a dead man's license, failure to complete work, fraud, taking money for work that was not completed. Seeking others to come forward and start class action suite. Do not use Down to Earth Gunite pools or Extreme Gunite.