Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cirque Du Soleil Complaints & Reviews

Cirque Du Soleil / Gift Cards

Th
Jan 10, 2012

Regardless of what you think of Cirque du Soleil, the Gift Cards make extremely poor gifts. Evidently the gift cards are not issued nor redeemable directly by Cirque du Soleil (see link below) and are worth considerably less than face value. I found great seats available for less than the gift card value, then discovered the gift card could NOT be used to purchase them. For the same performance, the gift card website only showed seats available three sections back and would not even show what seats we would be getting. Big fail. I just hope the person who gave me the gift card received at least a...

Cirque Du Soleil - Florida / not honoring gift cards

La
Dec 14, 2011

I bought gift cards from Cirquedusoleil.com for my son and daughter-in-law's birthday so that they could see La Nouba in Orlando. I had been told on the phone they would accept gift cards for tickets. I made reservations and told them I had gift cards to use, they said okay. When my son and daughter-in-law showed up to pick up their tickets, they was told they do not honor Cirque du Soleil gift cards. They were not allowed in. Basically, I spent $150 on gift cards that are useless. DO NOT BUY any gift cards from Cirque du Soleil, regardless of what they may tell you on the phone. Once you show up, they won't honor them.