Cash 4 Gold Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cash 4 Gold - Florida / scam

La
Laura A Jones on Jan 19, 2011
IT'S A SCAM!!! I gathered all my old gold jewlery, 13 pieces. Mailed them in a envelope that i was told was insured. Two days later i found all this negative information on the internet about cash 4 gold. Four weeks later i was living the nightmare stories i read on the internet. The package i was told was insured, it was but only for $100, i had over $2000 worth of jewlery in that package. Like many of the stories on the net my package came up missing and the company wanted to instantly send me my $100 insurance claim. They told me they would intiate an investigation with the United...

Cash 4 Gold - Texas, Karnes City / They have not sent my money for my gold I sent to them

I sent my old gold rings, white gold rings, and earrings to cash 4 gold and it has not been 5 weeks since I have sent them. They say once they get my package with in 24 hours I will get my check for them. That is not true. I have not gotten any money from them. They said one time that it was my post office fauth for me to check there. I did and it was not there. They say that they insure my gold if it gets lost but not true. I put in this package my mothers gold band that was her husband and that is gone too. I hope that someone can do something about this. Thank you for your help, Mary Nixon

Cash 4 Gold / Stole my gold

Sa
I was scammed too! They claim they've never received my gold and its been 30 days. I wrote down their tracking number like instructed but they say its never made it to them...funny how that works you are at their mercy. I wish I would have read this website before sending, as there are alot of us out here whose packages were "never received" yet they make it sound so easy and simple and a no worry process. Unfortunatley if it hadnt been for this financial crisis I am in (like most people) I wouldnt have ever thought twice about selling my jewelery. Do not trust this company!

Cash 4 Gold - Florida, Pompano Beach / Scammers

Ma
This company has been taliing me that they have not received my gold. I have been patient but they are getting to me. They want me to make a clain for $100. I said no I want my gold back. What should I do?

Cash 4 Gold - Texas, Fort Worth / rip offs

I hate cash 4 gold they are rippppp offss. i sent 2, 000 dollars worth of jewelry and they said they never recieved my package. frst they said it would take 7-10 weeks to recieve it and than they told me after 2 months that i called back that it was only 7-10 buisness day. now they said there insurance only pay 100.00 dollars yeah right i know they probably took my gold and melted it. i am never doing this again i learned my lesson to all them cash gold places. Poelpe please dont lsiten to this places they are rip offs bad!!!

Cash 4 Gold - California, clear lake oaks / cash for gold stole my gold

dont send anything to cash 4 gold!they will steal from you.their comercials are misleading and they are nothing but theives preying on people who need money.I asked cash 4 gold to send me a pak to mail my gold to them it took ten days!finally i sent the materials to them and boy do i wish i hadnt.that was over two months ago and i am still trying to get my stuff back. you get the run around and then they say the gold is not real gold.and they always have an excuse why things dont happen.or they are sending it in 10-12 days and when the time passes it never comes.do not be as stupid as i was and...

Cash 4 Gold - Oregon / Stolen Jewelry

Na
I mailed in approximately $1500 worth of jewelry and they are claiming they never received it, not has it been returned back to me. I have sent them four e-mails and they won't respond. Basically, they have stolen my jewelry. They are a scam - don't fall for their phony ads. I am also lodging a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Cash 4 Gold - California, Oakland / underpay

I sent Cash 4 Gold 2 14k bracelets, 3 12k necklace charms, 1 18k chain, and 3 12k hoop earrings and the sent me a check for $10.31 sent.but the people at the check cashing place took the .31 for fee.So all i got was $10.00.LMAO!!!

Cash 4 Gold - California, Glendale / Ridiculous Amount offered for my goods

An
Cash 4 Gold received my packet...full of gold rings, and sterling silver items (which they stated they take) and they offered me $0.56 cents for my items! They've got to be joking. I just asked them to return my stuff and to keep their lousy money. I didn't know they were a scam until after I sent my items and read some articles on the company and their business practices, now I understand what is going on.

Cash 4 Gold - California, Ridgecrest / false advertising

Dc
Sent in package of Jewelry on 04/06/09 called on 04/16/09 they had not received it yet called again on 04/25/09 and was told it was lost in the mail file a complaint with USPS but package is on guarenteed for 40.00 dollars not the full amount that they state in the commerical or in their pamphlet. This company does nothing but lie!!!

Cash 4 Gold - California, Ridgecrest / jewelry

Sc
Sent in jewelry on 04/06/09 with the envelope provided by cash 4 gold <br /> they state it should only take 10 days to receive on 04/25/09 I emailed<br /> them to find out wear my package was they stated it got lost in the mail<br /> after reading several complaints getting lost in the mail was one they used alot. Do not use this company it has a d- rating by the BBB.

Cash 4 Gold - Michigan, Traverse City / Payment for gold

Pl
I saw an ad on TV about Cash 4 Gold buying old gold jewlery. The people in the commercial indicated they got good money for sending in their old gold jewlery. I logged in to the website and sked for a refiners return kit. I got the kit quickly and sent in my old gold jewlery. After a couple of weeks I got a check from them for $37.12, a fraction of the value of what I sent in. I called in and was told my jewlery had not been melted down yet and if I returned the check within 10 days I would get my original jewlery returned. I did return the check, it has been 10 days and no return of my jewlery yet. If anyone files a suit or needs a legal complaint, I am willing to join in. I was scammed by this company!

Cash 4 Gold - Florida / Mail Fraud

I applied for a Cash4Gold secured envelope to be sent to me to put my jelewy (all gold with some diamond rings) in it and send it back to them to get money for it. I mailed it driectly from the post office-handed directly to the clerk. This was January 2, 2009. I contacted Cash 4 Gold about my check and they gave me some song and dance that the package never arrived (yet they could tell me what my number was they assigned to me just by my name-seems a little fishy) and told me to go on some bogus inspector general website to file a complaint (the post office clerk told me the other day that i...

Cash 4 Gold - North Carolina, Raleigh / Tltal ripoff and theives!!!!!

Total Rip Off!!! I sent old gold and silver jewelry to Cash 4 Gold in October of 2008. After two weeks, I had heard nothing from them, and called, and was told my jewelry had no precious medal. If I wanted it back, I would have to pay $15.00. I called again today hoping to get another customer rep, but the same person answered the phone, and told me the same thing only now I can't get my jewelry back, because it's past the 10 days I had to request it back. I don't know how this place can do this!! Please, do not send your jewelry to this company. It is a total SCAM. I also read...

Cash 4 Gold - Colorado, Lakewood / Rip Off

What a rip off! I sent them 2 rings and I already have a written appraisal from the jewelers where the items were purchased, which I might add...has been in business almost 35 years and is well respected. They wrote me back and said the rings were 12 K gold, not 14K, which is not true and that they were not sapphire and diamonds! Then you can talk to the idiots in customer service...who have no idea where they even work or what they do! Good luck...what a bunch of nuts!
Contact Us