Sort by: Date | Popularity

BuyDiscountCigarettes.com Complaints & Reviews

BuyDiscountCigarettes.com / Unauthorized charges

Ra

I have been purchasing cigarettes online from buydiscountcigarettes.com since Feb. 2008. Normally they ship by priority mail within one to 2 business days of taking the payment and always responded promptly to email inquiries, or were easy to reach by phone. Now they have taken $84.67 on November 1, 2008 and have not yet shipped the order. No live person answers the phone anymore. There is a recording that says they will respond to email within 48 hours, but they do not. You can leave a voice mail, but nobody returns the call. Good business gone bad.

BuyDiscountCigarettes.com - New York, Irving 14081 / Debited account, sent no product

Ro

Had dealt with company for many years, my last order never arrived, however they did debit my account for $75.87. My order was place on Nov. 9, 2008 and cancelled on November 19, 2008 due to non-delivery of order. I have still not received a refund. It is now Jan. 2, 2009. I have called the (888) number and talked to at least 12 different people. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!

BuyDiscountCigarettes.com - New Mexico, Alburqueque / FRAUD

Gi

When this company was owned by the Native Americans they conducted their business ethically. You ordered your cigarettes, they took their money and your cigarettes was DELIVERED. Since they've sold their business to the white man, it's been nothing but FRAUD -they take your money and DO NOT DELIVER. Unless you have money to lose, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I was a customer for 5 years. Call your bank, fill out an affidavit and get your money back if they stole from you like they tried to steal from me.

BuyDiscountCigarettes.com / fraud/theft

Pa

I, too, have had a problem with this site. I did not authorize any other company to withdraw funds from my account and what has happened with Keystone is out & out theft. Because Native Americans are involved, a complaint should be filed with the US Attorney's Office as well as the Bureau of Indian Affairs.

BuyDiscountCigarettes.com / Terrible experience

Va

I have been buying my cigarettes on line for some time ... from www.buydiscountcigarettes.com Website is off line now... and my account shows "disabled". There is No response to emails I have sent, requesting refund to my checking account for their double charge! (This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it). Phone number gets busy signal. (1-800-437-9797). HUNDREDS have been bilked out of their money! Other friends and relatives are reporting same situation... and NO response to their inquires. We all suspect the company has gone out of business... and we're left holding the bag. NONE of us are able to contact this company or get any response!

BuyDiscountCigarettes.com / Fraud/Stealing from consumers

Ri

Don't buy anything from this website, I placed an order on 9/18/08 and they only shipped part of my order even though they charged me for the full order. They stole $113.97 from me. I have sent three emails to customer support and still no response even though they posted a message indicating a 48hr email response turnaround. The Toll-Free number for customer support has been off the hook, constantly ringing busy. They're crooks and that website should be shutdown.

BuyDiscountCigarettes.com / Do not do Business with this Company

Je

BEWARE OF THIS BUSINESS! I have been ordering cigarettes from this company for almost a year now with no problems. I normally receive my order within 3 days. I placed my last order on 10/01/08 and they debited my account twice on 10/02/08. I noticed the double billing on 10/03/08 and immediately tried to pull up the website to get the 800 number. I received a page that said that the website was being upgraded and to check back later. Eventually, after a few days, I was able to pull up the website and get the number. I have been calling ever since and have encountered a constant busy signal. I...