Sort by: Date | Popularity

1st Financial Bank Complaints & Reviews

1st Financial Bank / It is a dangerous card for anyone

My college freshman was solicited by this credit card promising to be a good card for a college student because of limits and supposedly would work with the needs of the student. Well I find out about charging $9.00 for an online payment. No credit card that I know of does that. If you do it online it should be free. They seem to have all these excessive hidden charges. Everytime I think my balance should be zero opps they goes an extra charge for something. It is a dangerous card for anyone.

1st Financial Bank / Fraud

Ke

I signed up for automatic payments in the early months of 2009. I thought I was being responsible because I would not have to worry about late fees if I did not have time to send a check on time. After I started the automatic payment, I stopped receiving paper statements. I really should have looked further into this but I tend to look the other way and pray everything will work out. I am a busy college student with papers to write. I moved in early April, and did not notify the company of my address change, since I was not receiving statements anyway. I know this was a bad idea, but again...

1st Financial Bank - South Dakota, N Sioux City / Online payment fee

Mi

This financial institution charges a $9 fee to pay your account online unless you sign up for automatic withdrawal. I prefer to have control over paying my account rather than sticking to their schedule.

1st Financial Bank - South Dakota, Sioux Falls / Beware customer

Va

I never in my life thought I would regret using this credit card company. I've been with the company for 8 years and my balance is not paid off yet. I always have auto debit taken out. Not just for the min payment but a little extra added to auto draft. Out of the 8 years I've never been late. The last time I used the card was in 2005. Before then the card was last used in 2002. I called the credit card company yesterday to ask why auto debit is not set up anymore. I was advised it stops after two years. I was advised if I wanted to reset up auto debit payment I will have to pay at...