BWI Airport - Brix and Vinebloody mary/hakeem

L

I had a few minutes to spare before my flight and decided to get a Bloody Mary. Hakeem, the bartender, acted like I was bothering him when I asked for a drink. He was at the other end of the bar talking to customers. He brought me the Bloody Mary, which was overwhelmingly spicy. He was VERY rude. He didn't bother to tell me that it was heavily spiced. I just happened to ask how much the Bloody Mary was and I was in disbelief when she said $15!!! I asked for one to be made without the spices and was told that the only one they served was the $15 one. I am used to being overcharged in airport bars, but the price for that drink is RIDICULOUS. Hakeem needs to find another line of work where he has no contact with the public.