Buykudno refund

I ordered 3 dresses from BUYKUD and paid by credit card. The items came fairly quickly. I sent 2 dresses back on 12 NOVEMBER 2016 as they were not as advertised. They were not linen but polyester and not the colour or style as the pictures appeared. I paid the amount asked to send the parcel and sent the tracking advice to their office. After many emails to "Lemon" Nothing. I've since found by tracking through Australia POST that the parcel did arrive at their office on 15 DEC. weeks before " Lemon" said it hadn't. I am owed $ 118 . I'm very disappointed and annoyed. I am wondering what to do to get my refund.
Anne Cross