Buykudbad quality and impossible to return

J

I bought two pieces of clothing from www.buykud.com in September and when I received my order I was extremely disappointed with the quality. Material was nasty and cheap and I did not like how everything looked. There was a huge difference between what I saw on their site and real life. I contacted customer service and they said that they don't accept returns! People, stay away from this seller, they are based in China and quality of their products is absolutely horrendous!

• Lo
    Loni Chan Mar 29, 2019

Be careful! Uoozee is their other trading name. Same happened. They sent in a default bag and a damaged blouse. I asked the procedure for return for 3 times then received their answer that they need photos to prove. I just sent them photos, see how they will respond. But i check thru their return policy which says they accept returns within 14 days no matter how and why. Then why need a proof? Good luck to me .

I know they are same company cos they sell many identical items and they trade not only under these 2 names but several more!

JoAnne Cumming Jan 05, 2019

Recently ordered and received a pair of shoes that I need to return for a full refund. Please advise where to return and how I will be refunded. The shoes did not fit and were very poor quality.

• De
    Deb Schechter Oct 27, 2018

I tried to return items i bought and never heard from them. DO NOT BUY!!!

• Da
    darkwinter Sep 19, 2018

They don't even send my dress and took my money from my bank account. and after I sent them a lots of email, they said it is back order.
    I do not know when it will deliver or when I can see my dress.
    so sucks.

• Bh
    B.Heftmann Sep 05, 2018

I have been charged twice the amount of $104.98 for a coat.
    Please cancel the second amount, I have only ordered it once.
    Please respond to my email.
    B. Heftmann

• Ba
    Banw Aug 21, 2018

I have been in dispute with this company since Nov 17.
    They sent a dress with a faded mark from top to bottom.
    I was told to sell it on as they will not give me a refund !!!
    Numerous emails now on a daily basis and they still will not relent and refund me
    Avoid this web site

Comments

• Li
    Libby Harmon May 30, 2018

I wish I had read these comments before I became a victim of their scam. Why does Pay Pal have an affiliation with them. Horrible company!!!

• Do
    Dona Hope East May 15, 2017

I have ordered several clothing items from Buykud and was always pleased until my last 2 orders that were made just a day apart, 3 of the 4 items were badly defective. No matter what I tried I could never get them to respond to me. I don't have their shipping address and they would not answer my queries as to how to ship back my defective items. They cannot possibly be worn or repaired. I have spent many hundreds of dollars with them and should be treated better than this. I will never buy from this company again and you shouldn't either.

• Di
    dianakaljian Apr 03, 2017

Same problem. No way to reach them. No way to return items. Very poor quality and not like picture. No response by messaging. Stay away from this company. They should not be allowed to advertise.

• Ge
    genetg Feb 10, 2017

I cannot figure out how to return - no order number on the package and I don't have the email. The don't return my messenger queries. Never again!

• Be
    Benazeraf Feb 08, 2017

I ordered for a dress and received a sweater. I snt it back but I did not received the money and had to pay the transport
    Don' buy at buykud. They are robbers

• Af
    affresco Jan 20, 2017

My dress was full of holes fleas!!!

• Hh
    HH1917 Jan 11, 2017

• Hh
    HH1917 Jan 11, 2017

Buykud is a scam, disreputable online company ever, as long as they got your money the item you ordered were not returnable no matter how defective the item is.