Buydig.comCheap tricks

K

Buydig.com is a scamster company. I ordered a Sony XBR 6 46". The company never shipped the product after charging my credit card. When I called to find out from them, the reasons for the delay, they said that I needed to call them to confirm the order. Confirm after charging the credit card??? The fact is that they didn't have the product in stock and didn't eve bother to inform the consutemer. When I posted the same review on pricegrabber.com, the side where I accesed buydig.com, the review never made it to the posts. Be aware of buydig.com and its a scamster company.

Kiran.

James Dec 17, 2008

Hard drive was shipped in a thin padded envelope. Not surprisingly it was damaged.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know a disk drive needs to be shipped in a box. With padding.

They saved a few bucks and I got a headache.

angela345 Jun 13, 2010

Totally agree with you--I placed an order for a Flip UltraHD Camcorder, and after not hearing anything from the company for a week, they said they were cancelling the order because the item is 'out of stock' even though it's clearly in stock and " Usually ships the same day" on their website, although now it's listed for $30 more than the $149 it was listed for the day I purchased it. They had no problem charging my card the instant I placed my order. Infuriating behavior! I'm waiting to hear back from them about whether they'll honor the original purchase, but now my receipt of the item (which I did need in a semi-time sensitive fashion) is delayed by well over a week.

• Ke
    ken lynch Dec 23, 2010

I canceled my order then tried to order the bundled deal: http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8579/1223201014201am.jpg deal was supposedly valid until 12/25/10 but they pulled it on 12/24 and raised the price.

• Gd
    gdfgdfdfdfgdf Jul 02, 2011

I ordered a camera from Buydigs.com
    I payed extra to make sure it would be here before the 3 day weekend. When I got my confirmation email it had it arriving at my work ( which is closed) on Saturday. I called the place to see if they could have it held at a fed ex office they would nt do it . The operator offer me a generous offer of overnight a second camera at no extra charge and stop the shipping of the original. Sounded good. This was Wendesday morning . Come home that night I have a call to confirm my order that call them Thursday to confirm the order and he tell me ill have the camera tomorrow (Friday) All day
    I checked my answer machine to make sure they wouldn’t pull that crap again I get home there is an email telling me to call them again. Call them first thing Friday confirm address says he will over night it.
    Saturday morning I track the package it arrived at the airport 1 hour away at 4 am. So at 2 pm I call fedex to ask the whats up and they tell me because the shipper didn’t pay extra for Saturday shipping it wont be her till Tuesday. I was planing on taking this camera with me so now thats shot. This place is so lame they all my information from on line and over the phone a week before and had to reconfirm every thing 3 times would not buy from them again

• Fi
    firefightingfemale Jul 12, 2011

I also bought a camera on a Friday. The company called me and left a message on a SUNDAY. I had to listen to the message 7 times to even figure out what that chick was mumbling about. I called them back the next business day. They wanted a copy of front and back of my credit card. Are you kidding me? I said cancel the order and hung up on them. I will never ever even look for anything on their website.

• Dm
    dmdmd May 14, 2013

Absolutely agree, very bad shipping.

JohnCanonCamera Mar 17, 2014

BuyDig.com sent me a coupon for "$10 off your order of $50 or more". I put a Canon camera into the on-line cart and proceeded to check out. The coupon code had expired. I called customer service. Customer service handed me off to Sales. The guy at Sales told me that I couldn't use the coupon on Canon cameras. He told me to read the fine print. "COUPONS VALID ONLY AT BUYDIG.COM ON REGULAR, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR CLEARANCE PRICED ITEMS". I asked the salesman what that had to do with Canon cameras? He told me that he didn't make the rules and that I should buy a Nikon camera. Surely BuyDig.com (d.b.a. Beech Camera) must realize that there's a thing called "the Internet" and that word will get around! I'm sorry that I've ordered products from these people before.

• Je
    jela001 Mar 18, 2014

I don't know of many places that will take "expired" coupons.

• Tr
    truth is mine Mar 18, 2014

"The coupon code had expired."

rules apply to everyone, including you.

JohnCanonCamera Mar 18, 2014

NOT EXPIRED!!! The coupon states "COUPON EXPIRES 30 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT." My receipt / invoice (#WX828800) is dated 3/10/2014.
    See photos below!