Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporationbackpack return

Z Jul 10, 2019

I was in at Burlington store at Winter Garden village on 07/10/2019 at 10:20am in order to return a backpack that I had purchased, the cashier name Liz and her supervisor was exaggerating checking every detail in the back to see it was used, and were talking in front of me that they they want to refund that the bag may had been used the supervisor said to Liz "we have to refund otherwise you know" they made me feel so uncomfortable like I had I stole that backpack, I looked at the supervisor and said why you too are doing this to me, is clear that you can see that the bag was NOT used! That was the first time I have been very mistreated and I really need some things to be done about it, because of $13 dollars?? That was ridiculous!!

Please contact me