Burger Kingbad service

On August 9th I purchased a meal from burger king and used my stamp card. Which the Cashier accidentally punched the breakfast portion of the card instead of the lunch meal. So instead of having a free meal I was still one punch away. I didn't think much of it or that it would be a problem if I tried to use it later. The next day August 10, I tried to use the card and the cashier said she couldn't accept it. I explained I was just here yesterday and she punched it in the wrong spot. She asked me if I had a receipt to prove it and I did. So she called the manager over and he said sorry there is nothing he can do, To make sure they stamp it in the correct spot next time. I honestly think the manager had more than enough authority to resolve this situation but he completely refused and in the end I had to pay for the meal and received my last punch for my card. I've worked customer service before and I think this manager has a lot to learn. I obviously proved to be a loyal customer I don't think anyone would attempt to make a fuss over a punch card unless they were right and felt cheated. This happened at the Burger King on Yokota Airbase Japan. The name of the Manager was Mr. Satoshi.

Chris Barton 113 Sep 03, 2018

Well when I got my food. Seemed like it had been sitting it should have been a warning sign about an hour later I got extremely ill and ended up having to go to the hospital with a salmonella poisoning

• Wine Is Good Jul 07, 2016

Maybe the health department should be called on the nasty customers who make the bathroom messes? Would you want to clean up after nasty people? Neither do they. I honestly believe the law that states a public place have a public restroom should be repealed. The workers do not make the messes, the customers do.

Ann Salamon Jul 07, 2016

Today 7/6/16 around 5 PM my husband and I went to our local Burger King in Gouldsboro, Pa. We haven't been there for a while and I don't know if we will ever return.
    It was understaffed. The place was filthy and the wait was horrendous.
    The bathrooms were absolutely disgusting. Filthy and in need of service.
    The Dept of Health should be notified it was that bad. I feel like I must complain about this particular Burger King. Very disatisfied
    Ann Salamon
    [email protected]

• Ro
    Roberta Woodworth May 30, 2013

All I want is a BLT salad with Avacado Ranch Dressing but my local Burger King doesn't ever have that dressing because not enough people order it. The manager even promised he would get some and have it there for me. Next time i ordred that same salad I get home and there is no dressing in the bag. When I called them they said they didn't put any in the order because they didn't have any. So there solution was to give me nothing... Today I decide I would just get ranch dressing and guess what. They didn't have any dressing except honey mustard. How can you advertise something and then not have it. Just curious what dressing would they have offered me for the Ceasar salad. guess it wouldn't be cesar dressing, Ya think? I know I am done trying to order Burger King .. Zion, Il Store #BK03849.

• Ba
    barbd43701 Nov 18, 2011

i live in zanesville ohio and i go to the maple ave burger king in the past yr their service has become very poor. i thought burger king is supposed to be a fast food service it is anything but fast. a normal wait in the evenings is 35 mins it doesnt matter if you go thru the drive thru or inside and half the time i get home i dont have everything i ordered so i have to go back so from here on out if i do go back im checking my order before i leave fast food should be fast and be accurate

• St
    Stolde Nov 11, 2011

Drove out as there were cars behind me and my fries were cold again!!!decided to conplain to you!!!

• Sl
    SlayerGal Oct 14, 2011

The best thing about BK are their onion rings, lol.

• Pr
    primranch Oct 14, 2011

We were faithful burger King -ers. Fake onion rings? Not even edible. ADIOS.

• Vincentk Sep 14, 2011

Do you go to the manager or do you just deal with the employees? I would take your complaint to the manager. They can't fix the service if they don't know.

annoyed403 Sep 14, 2011

I dare any customer to go to the Burger King on Hwy 90 and get the items they actually ordered. Managers take note- why is every other fast food chain on Hwy 90 busy when BK doesn't even have a lunch crowd? Answer-It's just not worth having to look through the bag and sort out the wrong items, hand them back, wait for the correct items, then not even get an apology. I don't want a "freebie", just decent service.

• Bl
    blessing2u Aug 10, 2011

I was ordering my food through the drive thru as usual and after I paid for my order, the lady ask me to drive further down to a door so that she could give me my food. And so I did and waited patiently. Next thing you know, as I turned my head towards the door to see if somebody was coming to deliver my order, the same lady rushes out with my food as the door hits my car. Both her and I were shocked by what just happened and then I asked her if there were any marks on the car. She replied with a no and I didn't make a big deal out of it since she said there weren't any marks. As I got home, the first thing I did was checked to make sure there weren't any marks on my car... and guess what? my car got scraped T_T I went back and asked for the manager. Told the manager what happened and went through some procedures blah blah blah... and she apologized and said she'll give me a call. So far so good, now I'm just waiting for a call back. I sure hope they will pay for the damage. Or at least have that girl apologize for what she did to my $32, 000.00 car.

• Ep
    eporcello Jun 12, 2011

I went inside the Burger King in Milford this morning and ordered a breakfast platter and a coffee. I never got my order. The two people who came in after me got their order and the 3 or 4 people who went through the drive through got their order. I asked the cashier what was taking so long with my order. She said something to the manger in back (couldn't hear what she said). This happened a couple of times and she said she was trying to find out. Finally I said "M'am can I have my order, 2 people after me already received theirs, the manger (I assume he was the manager, he was behind making the food and looked like he had a dress shirt and tie on) yelled out "STOP!" I asked the cashier for my money back, she told the manger I wanted my money back, he told her to give it to me and she said she didn't know how. I told the girl, "It's ok, it's not your fault, you just have a ### manager." He did not come out from behind to ask what the problem was and he basically ignored her (she was trying to help me). Managment in Milford MA stinks and I think he should be fired. I walked out, did not get my money and went across the street to McDonalds and enjoyed a great breakfast and service there. Will not be patronizing that establishment again.

• Ra
    rambo vo May 28, 2011

I was at buger king today 5/27/2011 at warm springs las vegas, I oder 20 pcs chicken nugget, but look like they put in the oven then give it to me, compare to mcdonald your nuget taste like ###.

• Ha
    Hate you May 17, 2011

Grow up

• Ev
    EvilWarlock Apr 15, 2011

Queen Creek, AZ...Went in to order Burger King with family the clerk took 1 of our orders then walks off, speaking spanish to all the other mexican co-workers..The Shift Supervisor comes over and I try to explain the order and she looks at me stupid barely speaking english...I said yes we wanted 6pc kids meal chicken tenders...She just stared at me looking confused...SO I explained it again..Finally I said is there anyone here that speaks english??. Service Sucks, I said I am calling the corporate office, and calling Sheriff Joe Apario to come in and raid the place for illegals...God damn mexicans...We need to close our borders and quit hiring the idiots who dont speak english and dont care about customers...Never shop burger king again...Should call it La Burger

• Mi
    mikelll Mar 02, 2011

the owner of burger king in sidney ohio are very rude. the building is a rats infested i will never be back

Andy O'C Feb 01, 2011

I have enjoyed getting my breakfast a couple of times a week for the last several years at our local Burger King in Crossville Tennessee.However I will not be going there any longer, You see I would typically purchase a sausage, egg & cheese crossant & a sausage & cheese biscuit.Well the sausage biscuit sells for .99(ON SALE FOR A COUPLE YEARS NOW)But if you want cheese(1 SLICE OF AMERICAN CHEESE)on it, it costs approx $2.40 with tax.$1.00 with out cheese over $ 2.00 with cheese.I refuse to be ripped off.If you want extra cheese on anything else it costs .20 cents.They have now lost my bussiness.I did try talking to them.They would not budge.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Nov 03, 2010

Must have been one light sandwich.

• Ra
    raedean2 Nov 03, 2010

i went thru burger king this morning on Beavercreek rd.off Mollala street...we ordered a breakfast sand.and the drive thru guy handed us our bag of food and the wind caught it and it blew up in between the car and the wall up in front of the car.the drive thru guy told me-THERES YOUR FOOD! ON THE GROUND.I GUESS I WAS SUPPOSE TO SCURRY OUT BETWEEN THE WALL AND THE CAR...
    AND GRAB MY FOOD OFF THE GROUND.MY daughter told him -make us another one...so he did but he was mad.handed to us and slammed the window.hmm.what the heck????

• El
    Elizabeth Jun 10, 2010

My Fiance' and I decided to dine-in at your restuarant in Lincoln, IL on June 8th, 2010. When we arrived and went inside, the girl I assumed to be the manager on duty was on her cell phone behind the counter, while we waited for her to get off the phone, hearing her say hold on I have to train the new girl how to take an order. Then she took my fiance's order and asked if that was all for us. I said no and then I ordered. We received our food about 5 to 7 minutes later. I ordered the tendergrill chicken value meal, which looked like blackened chicken because it was overcooked and my fries were cold and tasted like they had been sitting there for a while. My fiance' ordered a double stacker value meal with onion rings and then a orginal chicken samdwich. His double stacker was still pink in some places and it grossed him out so he didn't eat it, his onion rings tasted like rubber and he said his chicken sandwich wasn't any better. I also notice in the dining room a few of the tables still had garbage on them. My fiance' and I were the only ones dining in at the time. They could have cleaned up the dining room. And while we were eating the manager on duty's boyfriend came in and hung out at the front counter. We didn't even finish our food and left. I will NOT be returning to this establishment anytime soon if ever. And I urge anyone else who doesn't want bad service to stay away from there too!!

• Mr
    Mrs V. Barber Jun 08, 2010

My self and my husband went to burger king today at Lakeside THURROCK where we purchased cheese burgers and chips also a chicken chilli royale which was disgusting my husbands cheese burger was fine but my chicken chillie burger was stone cold my husband took it back to the manager J. Saliini he refused point blank to change it because i had bitten into it the manager kept on walking away instead of dealing with my complaint also he kept on sniggering with the shift manager i asked him why he was sniggering he could not answer me he kept on being so rude, I have been in touch with health and safety i kept the burger for them to see i would like some responce to this complaint against the two managers and what action you are going to take i would like an answer within twenty four hours or i will be takeing leagal action against your company he did not offer me a refund 0r offer ne a fresh meal Yours Mrs V, Baber.

• Ka
    kay tyler Mar 12, 2010

Holy ###, how rude can a manager be, I am a manager myself I would never speak to someone the way I have just been spoken too. Can't get a local number to phone only America. I'm all for equality and diversity but what I have just had to listen to is terrible. If a mistake is made, its up to the manager to put it right. Not the bloody case in Bracknell Berkshire.

• Na
    najiyah Feb 24, 2010

i have a coupon savings book that we got from a child that was haveing a school fun raise and i wanted to use the BK coupon and they wouldn't take it so we went to the one in Franklin Mill and still no. So why put them in the books if you not gooing to live up to them. we will not go to any of the BK again.

• De
    Dee427 Feb 18, 2010

Went thru the drive thru, I ordered a bacon cheeseburger combo, a double cheeseburger combo, a tendercrisp combo and a whopper combo all go large as well as a large order of onion rings with zesty sauce. When I received my order it wasnt what I "thought" I had ordered as it wasnt what I usually receive. I tried telling the lady at the window but she kept asking me what I ordered and that I got what I ordered. She then tells me if I wanted a whopper double cheeseburger, I agreed and said yes thats most likely what I wanted cause the burger they gave me was much smaller than I remembered. She leaves the window and I could hear her complaining to her co- workers about how she had to repeat herslf to me and on and on ... I tell her thru the window that there was no reason to get rude and she slams the window in my face. I opened the window back to insist on my money back when she trys to remove my hand from closing the window back. Which I then repeat that I want my money back.. she comes back a mintue later with a receipt that doesnt say anything but my order I tell her I need proof that my transaction has been canceled and she tells me that it will be on my credit card statement. I asked for her mangers name which she replys Jennifer ... i asked for a last name which she replys something with a roll of her eyes... I ask for her name which she replys Gayle. I honestly dont believe either of these names are accurate but I will be filing a complaint with the main branch anyway.

• Al
    alphadog Feb 12, 2010

About 7:40 PM, we went to burger king at E. Rodriguez and went straight up to the counter. However, due to a certain counter crew named Edmar who had very impolite behavior and no working ethics, I waited for about 10 minutes like a [censored] in front of him. There was no other customers besides me and he was the only one at the counter yet he doesn't even look or entertain me, asking me what I would want. I was very irritated, but managed to keep calm saying "Excuse me!!". Upon doing so, a girl crew named Crunch came beside him to entertain me while giving him a sharp look, almost like telling him why he didn't entertain me even if he and I were the only one at the counter. Is this how burger king trains its crew? I'm very disappointed in what happened.

madashell08 Jan 29, 2010

i just went through the same thing and burger king always ###S you in the drive throuh. at least they helped you inside. they ###ed me in and out!

Andrew J. Jan 18, 2010

I agree with you. Service is very bad and service in total.

Andrew J. Jan 18, 2010

By far your baby commercial using a grown man is a stupid commercial. Everyone that sees it wants to change the channel. As for me I will not buy anything from a company that has that kind of mentality when it comes to a commercial.

MADMOMMER Dec 30, 2009

went to b.k. in quincy center massachusetts. drive thru "34 ABIGAAIL" "CHK 213" Dec30'09 10:40PM

1 whop Jr/cheese no pickles no onions

1 SMALL FRIES

RECIEVED:

1 SMALL WHOPPER W/ CHEESE
    NO ONION, NO PICKLE,
    ...NO BURGER. PROBABLY GOT THE FIRST VEGETARIAN WHOPPER!!!
    1 VALUE CHICKEN SPECIAL ADD PICKLES
    1 SMALL ROOT BEER...THEY RAN OUT OF COKE
    1 SMALL FRIES...WHICH WERE COLD AND UNSALTED

• Bo
    Bob McMom Dec 21, 2009

You are like McDonalds and ttyl you NOOBS

• Ha
    HaveItTheirWay? Dec 04, 2009

BK in Muscatine, IA (the only BK in town, thank GOOD NESS), I ordered some burgers that do NOT come with onions, to have onions added to them. I always get the same thing, and sometimes they get it right---during the daytime when the mgr is working, I assume. I always have NO KETCHUP, ADD ONION to the burgers, as I am allergic to tomato products.
    Low and behold that when I get my total (for the same order I always get), the price is never the same----sometimes I am charged for onions, sometimes not. I have talked to the store mgr about this, and she ASSURES ME that they DO NOT charge for adding onions. So, after getting my usual order while being charged, for 2 small rings of raw onions (what I would hardly call "adding onions, " I requested receipts at the checkout after an arguement with the cashier, and took a handful to the store mgr.
    She proceeded to tell me that this could not POSSIBLY be here store (the address, store # and date/time were on all recpt's), and that I was forging them. She asked to keep them. I said no, I was going to call the HQ and send them COPIES of fraudulent pricing standards.
    She said that the rec'ts were property of BK and demanded that I hand them over. I insisted that for someone who stated just moments ago that they were forgeries (as if I would do that for 10 cents on each burger----jeeese), she sure wnated to destroy the evidence.
    I pushed her out of my way, sibnce she blocked me against the counter, and told her she had better make sure her till matched the sales records, because if she was pocketing nickles and dimes from customers, HQ would investigate.
    She then screamed at an employee to call the police as I assaulted her (I moved her out of the way so I could leave, which would be on their cameras!!), and that I was stealing store property---rect's for food I purchased and was overcahrged for!!
    I waited for the police, told them what I was there for, they asked to see the video of my "attack, " and interrogated employees. Of course, no one in the store "saw or heard" anythign, probably to keep their minimum wage lowlife job, and she refused the tape to the police. I showed them the rect's and told them I was calling HQ in the morning, and asked for a copy of the police report. The police gave me one. The woman said I would never be allowed to order from there (in front of the police) as my tires may 'get cut' accidentally in the drive through.
    The police warned her, and I asked to file charges on her and the company.
    I called the HQ the next day, and was told that a full investigation would ensue, as there had been $$$ issues previously with this manager, who had also blamed missing money on other lower employees, who then supposedly were terminated.
    I told them I had a suit against this woman and them also, and paperwork would be coming. The HQ offered nothing to me, not that lousy overpriced foor would be any reconsideration, but said they would talk to her. I told them that if my tires, vehicles, house or personal property were damaged by any of their present or former employees, or their friends or family would happen, that BK would have a stalking and agrevated assault on them so fast that the PUBLICITY would be wonderful for their corporation. I wanted no food, no money to make me quiet, but for this woman to learn a lesson, and NO ONE to be ripped off. The customer service # must employ robots, because they did not seem surprised nor apologetic for any of this, that is when you COULD reach what sounded like a human.

At this time we are in litigation out of court, but I have accepted no offers from them so far.
    ANY money recieved from BK from this case will be donated in a very publi and media touted article to the local food bank and homeles shelters.

In the meantime, the local McD's heard of my story through the grapevine, and the owner called me to express his "condolances, " and offered me a free meal every day until I die!! I told him that was great, but I would rather that they donate somethign to kids or the food pantry, so he is doing so, with much publicity against BK, in my honor...

Do not settle for rude and ridiculous BK. They are the true slumlords of fast food.

• Ky
    kyle Kenlay Nov 28, 2009

All I want is the toy I payed for. Im sick of coming home after geting the kids somthing to eat and telling three boys sorry someone must have mad a mistake. Dave Kenlay

• Ze
    zeeter Oct 14, 2009

I just finished ordering breakfast at Burger King (6:30am drive thru). Everything was cold--UNBELIEVABLE!!! From experience, the odds of recieving good service from Burger King is like a chance at winning the lotto. This morning was it for me, no more benefit of the doubts. "Having It Whose Way"?--certiantly not the customer---Bartlett TN

• 2p
    2 papito Oct 12, 2009

i went tu burger king in antony nm and i got one of the worst service that i couldof gotten they messed up my order i dint get recite and i called the order and told me that that was wat i had ordered

• Ca
    carolinabelle1982 Aug 22, 2009

I went into the Lee Hwy Burger King in Bristol Va about 2 weeks ago and I had a coupon from taking a survey to get the free Whopper if you buy a fry and drink. When I got to the counter an older woman came to the counter and took my order and greeted me in a gruff voice with "what do you need" instead of asking what can i get you or how can I help you. She then looked at the receipt and asked me what month it was for and proceeded to tell me I was allowed to only use them ONCE a MONTH real loud in front of everyone. I am a regular customer and have been going to this establishment once or twice a week and never before have I had my integrity questioned or felt so unwelcome. I called the manaager and they had the district manager call me back and told me they were sorry and would speak to the lady, but they did not offer me a free meal as is standard in most places. When they get the new McDonalds built down the street I will go there instead.

Markalink2 Aug 17, 2009

I will no longer visit Burger King! I just visited Store # 1736 located at 228 Mountain Ave. Hackettstown, NJ 07840. I ordered my order via the drive up. I placed my order and pulled up to the window. Trying to hear the server via their intercom wasn't easy and NEVER is! While I was waiting, I watched an Employee in uniform with hair down to her buttocks brush her hair, and run her hands through it struggling with the knots in her hair not one but both hands alternating with her brush! Eeww! When the gentelman finally opened the window and handed me the bag of food I had just ordered, I mentioned how gross and inappropriate it was for her to be behind the counter doint this. He responded not with an agreeance, but with a kurt "she's not behind the counter" "She's just on the other side of the opening to the counter area", to which I exprressed it's still not appropriate and things like this should be done in the ladies room, and not in public, let alone by an employee! Meanwhile, my food and everyone else's is being served downwind of this gal's knotted, tangled hair! YUCK! Phooey! I tried to call the customer service numbers on the receipt as well as the corporate numbers to NO avail. "After hours" no one to take complaints, or a message center, NOTHING! I reached other numbers where NO ONE wanted to give a rat's behind, "it's not their area" not their problem! If BK is opened and serving 24/7, it should have a hotline for complaints like this 24/7 as well! The apathy of the employees concerning this is pathetic and unacceptable! It's just filthy and Gross! I hope the health Department gets wind of this! The clearly need a "baby sitter" for the employees they presently have employed at this BK.! BEWARE! BE FOREWARNED!

• Ni
    Nick J Jul 26, 2009

Call the owner and voice your vailid complaints. If he cares about his business he will start coming into the store to monitor and supervise.

• Ju
    Julie Delcambre Jul 26, 2009

I went to the one of the Burger Kings in our town, we have a total of 3. Even though this Burger King is closer to my home I don't usually go because of the bad service you consistently get. I would rather go across to the other side of town to get better service. But I was in a hurry so I to this location. Again the service was horrible. They didn't get the order correct. We ordered whoopers, one with no mayo, onion, and no cheese. The other one we order no onion, add bacon and cheese. We received 2 extactly alike, with onion, mayo, but had no pickles. Nothing what we ordered. I am allergic to Mayonaise. So I could not eat my hamburger anyway. When you order they make you feel like your inconvenincing them. I know most fast food places can only get uneducated people or teenagers still in high school or college. But if you have to work at a fast food place have some pride. Treat other as you would want to be treated.

Angry Complen Customer Jul 23, 2009

So, I just came back from the Burger King at Harbor and the 405 in Costa Mesa, Calif.

Now, quite frankly, I have no issues with other peoples sexual preferences (I like some weird ### myself), but when you act like a ###, you're a ### no matter if you are male or female. Now, at the above mentioned BK location, the order taker/meal hander outer, is a ###. A transvestite ###, unless he is already post op, but working at BK, more likely than not, doesn't pay enough to support a sex change. I could be wrong, and if I am, I will stand corrected.

This ###tard has a ### attitude and is ugly as ###! Speaks terrible English, and should go ### himself... or herself, whatever the case. Hopefully, venting these words will be enough for me to leave it at that, cause I am pissed off!!

jane brown Jul 08, 2009

Maybe you should your managers alittle bit more carefully the ones at this burger king are the most stupid ones that i have ever seen i had a friend that worked there and there some sexual harrssment that goes on there if you won't sleep with the manager your fired or have your hours cut back the one manager that use this to his advanatge is vince something needs to be done about his behavior my won't come forward to file the complaint so this the best that can be done something needs to be done so he doesn't get away treat another girl like this to keep her job. To sleep with a manager is the wrong to treat a person i hope something get done with him so he can't do this to a another girl