Build-A-Bear Workshop — the 12th july special event
I am extremely disappointed with the way this event was handled. It was not planned properly and as a result of massive queues shops were shut early. I promised my nine year old daughter and her friend that we would go to the Basingstoke branch after school and they were very upset and disappointed when I picked them up and had to tell them that the store was closed so they were unable to get a bear.
Was a good publicity stunt for you but left many people with very upset children.
Not a good way to treat your customers
More Build-A-Bear Workshop Complaints & Reviews
- Build-a Bear - Bad customer service 
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - service at kings plaza mall in brooklyn ny
- Build-a Bear - Bad service 
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - pay your age day 
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - pay your age day fiasco
- Build A Bear Workshop Inc - houston kemah boardwalk
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - service
- Build a bear, Kalamazoo, MI - childs age special sale
- Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. - customer service
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - pay your age event