BudgetPetCare.com — I received frontline plus that my vet says is not real
I received Frontline Plus that my vet says is not real. He said it could be just water or something benign but will not kill fleas, or it could even be something harmful, but that under any circumstances it is not manufactured by Merial. The Merial plant is in Duluth, Ga near my house and I talked to their plant manager who confirmed that whether seller claims this stuff is being manufactured in France or any other country, it is 100% not made by Merial or any of its affiliates. Just thought you should know. I wasted $99 plus had my dog unprotected due to putting fake Frontline on her for several months, and would like to save you from doing the same.
More BudgetPetCare.com Complaints & Reviews
- BudgetPetCare.com - scam 
- BudgetPetCare.com - the 1st time I ordered from them my order never shipped 
- BudgetPetCare.com - this company fits my criteria for shady
- BudgetPetCare.com - never ever ever ever ever order from these #
- BudgetPetCare.com - worst experience I ever got
- BudgetPetCare - no mention that products I ordered were coming from australia, via germany!
- BudgetPetCare.com - suspicious marketing
- BudgetPetCare.com - they have a better price than most, but I still haven't received my product after the 14 day promised shipping time
- BudgetPetCare.com - scammers!
- BudgetPetCare - mistakenly ordered wrong product