Budget Suites of Americadeposit refunds

R Oct 06, 2018

I paid 2 deposits to stay at budget suites of america 1 for pet deposit of $350 1 for room deposit of $100
The front desk lady told me that i will get my deposits back in 4 to 6 weeks after i left and i have not gotten them back i called them they told me they sent the check out on the 17th of september and that i would get it the following friday they lied i didnt get it. I called them back and the lady told me to call the cooperate office and i did that lady told me that it was mailed out on the 14th of september and that it would take 1 month from the day of the 14th of september to get to meand she told me that if it was not in my mail box by the 14th of march to call her back and they would put a stop check on it and write me another check and it would take another 4 to 6 to 8 weeks for me to get it.. Im not a dumb ... I know they are trying to burn me so if i dont get my refunds back to me in 5 days i am putting a law suite on them for abusing a 53 year old disabled widow that they put me on the 3rd floor to begin with and would not change my room to the bottom I want my refunds..