Budget Car Rentalliars and thieves

Before renting the car I asked budget if my international license and debit card were acceptable to them. They said they were. When I asked if there were any additional requirements using this documentation, they said there were none. I prepaid for the car rental. When I arrived at their office, I was informed that there were numerous additional requirements and they refused to rent me the car. They said they would issue a refund to me. They have not issued a refund and now they refuse to issue a refund.

liars and thieves

• Fl
    Florida Donna Oct 08, 2014

This happened to me as well! I will never use budget again. I was charged over $17.00 in refueling because they said I was 3.4 gallons short! REALLY! You have no way to dispute this and they don't answer complaint letters. Back to Hertz for me.

chainsaw7034 Sep 19, 2014

avoid budget @ all costs. counter people more interested in selling upgrades, insurance, add-ons than getting you into your car. bogus billing out of reno. screwed me out of $90 for a bogus refueling charge.

• Je
    Jeanne Flood May 03, 2012

We rented a premium car. Later learned the power source was disabled, preventing us from using our own GPS. Budget told me a location near me could trade me for another car not so disabled. This was not the case. I am stranded without my GPS working and am upset with Budget. Will NOT rent from them again. This is a scam to force you to buy their GPS systems. Budget is not honest about thus and dies not disclose this deceptive practice.

• Ho
    Hong44 Nov 12, 2011

Online reservation check. No mention of second card needed. When I cancelled took half of my payment as a cancellation fee. Disappointed.