Budget-Bride.comIt's a Scam

This is a complete scam! I thought that I would save some money by ordering my flowers from this website. Everything seemed like it was legitimate. I ordered color samples and they arrived on time and exactly how I wanted them to look. However, when I ordered my flowers I went several months without any contact. I inquired about the status of my order and was told I would recieve my order by the end of the month. Ten days into the next month, I sent numerous emails and received NO response. The phone number that was given to me was out of service.

Never order flowers from this website. It is a complete hoax.

• Oc
    octoberbride10 Apr 26, 2010

this company is a complete scam!!! please do not send your money to them, you will never get any responses or flowers. so many people have been screwed over by this "company".

BEWARE!

• Er
    Ericka1 Jul 23, 2010

Are you serious? I am having the same problem right now... I keep calling and leaving messages and e-mailed and no replies... OH NO!! This really is not good!