Brinks Securityscam and lies

I have Brinks Security. When I purchased their plan I also purchased the insurance to cover problems with the system.

I recently went through Hurricane Ike. when I finally regained power, I noticed the alarm was not working. I called Brinks only to be told that the insurance I have been paying for every month for 3 years doesn't cover disaster and that I would have to pay $20 for every 15 minutes the technician was at my house.

What have I been paying for? This is just another example of taking advantage of people during a crises!