Brinks — 100w halide light model 7252
The lag bolts that come standard for installing the light assembly are very weak and 2 of them broke on install, which of course is frustrating because I now have to go to the hardware store tomorrow and buy some better ones. This light is for a night basketball court for my sons in the driveway and tonight's game was cancelled due to ----NO LIGHT!! By the way, I am a professional mechanic and I deal with proper torque everyday, I wasn't using power tools, I was using a 3/8" ratchet and a mini 10mm wrench. Ridiculous... The light wasn't cheap, why is the mounting hardware subpar?
More Brinks Complaints & Reviews
- Brinks Security Lighting System - instructions
- Brinks Home Security - horrible company!
- Brinks Dusk-Dawn Light Model 7252 - Faulty electrical and photocell
- Brinks - Broadview Security - fees and cancellation
- Brinks (Now Broadview) Home Security - poor service and would not release from contract
- Brinks Plug-in Activated Security Light - goes on and off all night
- Brinks - Service
- Brinks Security - scam and lies
- Brink's Global Services - Brinks large area dusk to dawn activated security light 4800 lumens
- Brinks Home Security - Wrong billing