Bridgepoint FinancialFraudulent Business

M

I cannot find all the address details but I do have them. This company promises to give you a loan but you must pay 6 months in advance then you start repaying the loan after the sitxh month. The only problem they never deliver the loan. I was promised a $7, 000 loan for 5 years at $143 per month. I paid $858 sent via moneygram to a guy in Canada.

I have all this information on them and they will not run this scam on anyone else. I will get my money back and then some.

• Br
    bridgepoint Jun 18, 2011

The entity who perpetrated this scam was actually called "Bridgpoint Financial" - note no "e" in the word "bridge". They operated for a few months back in [protected] and by the number of complaints our legitimate company "BridgePoint Financial" received from duped individuals they ran quite a successful scam during this time. Obviously they hoped people would be confused by the spelling - a ruse which also worked well as the above complaint (and hundreds of calls we received from irate victims) is testimony to. The perpetrators as far as I know were never prosecuted and have long since moved on to bilk their victims through new false shells but messages like the above continue to live on in cyberspace maligning our businesses reputation.