Breyers — breyers french vanilla/allergen not properly labeled
4/27/19 My husband and I are always conscientious about what we feed our daughter (six) who is highly allergic to eggs. After searching for allergens in bold on the ingredients list on the Breyer's French Vanilla carton tonight, we felt it was safe to give it to our daughter who had to forego treats at a birthday party earlier because of her severe allergy. Immediately after eating two small scoops of your ice cream, she developed a severe rash the front of her neck, began to throw up profusely, and complained that she felt like there was "a rash inside her throat." After taking a closer look at the ingredients, we realized it says there is egg yolk in the ice cream. Egg/egg yolk is a severe allergen that should be in bold and larger print at the bottom of the ingredients list. I hope your company works toward remedying this problem in order to keep your buyers safe.
More Breyers Complaints & Reviews
- Breyers Ice Cream - Terrible experience 
- Breyers All Natural Ice Cream - Tasted chalky 
- Breyers Ice Cream - pecan shells in ice cream and broke my tooth! 
- Breyers Ice Cream - hair in new carton 
- breyers butter pecan and breyers vanilla fudge twirl - &frozen dairy dessert& is awful! 
- Breyers Ice Cream - ice cream is bland with bad aftertaste 
- Breyers - breyer's "frozen dairy dessert" — no longer real ice cream 
- Breyers - peanut butter ice cream 
- Breyer's Ice Cream - I wanted ICE CREAM! not this!
- Breyers - breyers chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream