Breitlingnew watch

I Oct 15, 2018

Hi
Last month I bought a new Transocean Chronograph in the UK.

I live in Australia.

Last week I flew back to Australia and noticed the following morning there was condensation inside the crystal.

Today I took the watch to Gregory's jewellers in Campbell Town in NSW who charged me $75 to send you the watch although they are listed as a service centre.

I am without my brand new 10, 000$ watch for 4-6 weeks

This watch replaced a Rolex I had had for 40 years
Never missed a beat

I am not happy BREITLING I expected much much more

By the way GREGORY's rang me to say i'd Have to pay for polishing and to have the watch returned to my postal address

Good start for a watch that is only just 4 weeks old

RESOLVED

• Breitling's response · Oct 18, 2018

Thank you for your message, Breitling will be happy to take care of your request: please get in touch with [protected]@breitling.com .

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices