The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Breitling — new watch
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Last month I bought a new Transocean Chronograph in the UK.
I live in Australia.
Last week I flew back to Australia and noticed the following morning there was condensation inside the crystal.
Today I took the watch to Gregory's jewellers in Campbell Town in NSW who charged me $75 to send you the watch although they are listed as a service centre.
I am without my brand new 10, 000$ watch for 4-6 weeks
This watch replaced a Rolex I had had for 40 years
Never missed a beat
I am not happy BREITLING I expected much much more
By the way GREGORY's rang me to say i'd Have to pay for polishing and to have the watch returned to my postal address
Good start for a watch that is only just 4 weeks old
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Breitling Complaints & Reviews
- Breitling - Wear quality of watch strap
- Breitling - 3 faults in 3 years
- Breitling - Super avenger 2 (Cosc:2794409)
- Breitling - Over priced
- Breitling - A13356 full service.
- Breitling - women’s galactic 32 blue horizon face
- Breitling - watch
- Breitling - unacceptable level of service
- Breitling - colt automatic
- Breitling - seawolf maintenance