BrandsMart USAservice

B

Ok guys what you think he is trying to hide? Well as an employee I know and I can tell you he is hiding the truth about brandsmart usa (bad service and the worst customer service in florida.) Well let me know what you guys think...

• Li
    Lisa Stoner Jan 11, 2008

Brandsmart has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I have a high end washing machine that was:

Purchased in July
    Broke less than a month later in August
    Have had the service department out multiple times . On several occasions they came out to confirm that the machine was broken, but did not have the parts required to fix it

I have intermittently been washing clothes in the sink over the last few months, as Brandsmart refuses to take the appliance back . At this point I have to believe that the time and labor spent coming out here exceed the value of the machine.

Do not buy anything of real value at Brandsmart,,,,, any discount if far outweighed by the incredibly poor service.

David Huntzinger Jun 17, 2017

@Lisa Stoner I am curious to know if Brandsmart ever resolved this issue to your satisfaction? When they came to fix my washer an unethical dishonest repair technician was in my home and he decided the best way to fix a leaky washer was to put a whole role of paper towels and cloth towels in the bottom of my washer which over time caused the bottom to rust out. I went through the process with the warranty company Warrantech who subsequently denied my claim without even sending someone to my home. I encourage you to help me expose the fraudulent activities of their warranty company and their service technicians and the senior leaders of brandsmart who are aware of these issues but do nothing to correct or satisfy the customer. There is a fast and simple way to let the Florida State Attorney General's office investigate your concerns. If enough of us file complaints perhaps we will get justice or at the very least force brandsmart to operate in a more ethical manner. Here is the link to Pam Bondi's Office to file your complaint on line. Best of Luck. David

• Re
    Renee Rapaport Feb 05, 2008

I have had 2 appliances delivered withing the past 2 weeks. Both times I was called the day before between stating delivery was to be between 10- and 3. Of course no show until after 4 for the 1st one (after making many phone calls to customer service). The other was after 6. Same scenerio both times. I have tried to communicate with customer service and I was hung up on put back into the main menu and when I finally called Eydie Bowe who lists herself as VP of Customer Operations she refused to get on the phone - I left a lenghty voice mail for her to return my call which she never did. As it stands right now, I will have to pay again for installation for my dishwaser as delivery was to late for who I hired as Brands Mart does not install dishwashers. There customer service is the worst - they are rude individuals who do not know how to speak to customers no less know how to diffuse a situation.

Marc Feb 19, 2008

I bought a microwave at Brandsmart in West Palm Beach, along with a service contract and extended warranty. The keypad went bad, so a maintenance man came out to my house to repair it. He couldn't repair it at my house, so he took it with him to repair at the servicing center. After a few weeks, the microwave was returned. The new keypad was installed incorrectly, and the unit had several scratches on the side, top, and front door, which is stainless steel. After numerous phone calls, a new keypad was ordered and subsequently replaced. But the scratches have yet to be repaired. Several STILL UNRESPONDED TO phone calls have been placed to Ed Fernandez, Supervisor of the service department in Hollywood, and his supervisor, Cosmo Adamo. APPARENTLY EITHER THEY DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH OR THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE A PHONE. All I can say is I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER ITEM FROM BRANDSMART. Obviously they don't take their customer service too seriously. I definitely agree with the previous writer, they don't return calls and they just flat don't care............bottom line: once you're out of the store, you're on your own.

• Mi
    Micky Feb 19, 2008

But... the prices are really really good. And the stores are always full.

• Ro
    Roman Mar 06, 2008

Stay away from Brandsmart. Customer service needs to improve or they will loose customer pretty soon. They lost me.

• Wi
    william&gloria Davis Mar 31, 2008

six weeks of lies from brandmart and warranty tech.they by far are the worst companys to deal with.i have spent more than 8000.00 dollars over the years with them.my sixty one inch jvc has a bad balister and a blown bulb.warranty tech and brandmart are fighting over the balister cost.so it been six weeks and waiting, and no part.this is totally unacceptable and poor bussiness.

• Mi
    Michael Seymour Apr 09, 2008

My tv burned out after nine months of owning it, had to fly to oahu to drop it off at the JVC service center because they wouldn't pay to have it shipped, then had to fly back to pick it up. A month and a half later the tv breaks down again, they tell me to do the same thing, fly to and from oahu twice, but this time my warranty is up so I would have to pay for parts and labor, so I got it fixed locally, and two weeks later, the problem occurs again. I will NEVER purchase JVC again, this company is proving to be a hoax.

• Vg
    V. Garcia May 14, 2008

I purchased a freezer from Brandsmart USA and it went on fire not once but twice!! I had an extended warranty on it but they refused to replace it. They sent a repairman out 2 weeks later! He said he did not have the parts to fix it. 2 weeks later he came back and said he fixed it - that night it went on fire again! The extended warranty dept. finally said they would replace it but I have to pay the delivery and installation! I am still waiting to get the freezer replaced! I hate Brandsmart !

• Bl
    Blake Davis May 21, 2008

They are the WORST. I purchased a high end stove with built in slide out Microwave drawer. First the top cracked and it took 4 months before they finally repaired it. They didn't show up 4 times, nor bother to call.
    OVER a month ago the microwave quit working- it took two weeks for the "service tech" (term used loosely) to show up, and he said "where is it plugged?" THIS on a built in STOVE!! Then he said "its' working- only the light is out" until he was shown that it indeed was NOT working. He left witout saying a word, no business card, no NOTHING, not even a goodbye. I've been calling for three weeks now trying to get an answer as to status.
    FINALLY was told last week my "manager" that part was ordered- you should had been told it would be here the 18th of May = but as of May 21st- STILL NOT one word from them. Manager said "Amazing, I'll have the service manager call you- but nobody has.
    I will NEVER EVER buy anything of value from them!!! THE WORST!!

bruce carvalho May 26, 2008

50" plasma hd flat screen could not be fixed one year after i purchaced it lucky i also purchaced the extended warrenty...ha ha ha three months later and i am still waiting for a replacement ...don't bother trying to call because that will get you nowhere...oh yes they did offer me a replacement...it was a projection tv...not a plasma hd monitor...i still have hope but will think twice about buying anything there again...it seems like such an easy fix ...unsatisfied customer

• Sc
    Scott Beasley May 30, 2008

Brandsmart is without a doubt the worst company I have ever used when buying appliances. They are total and conplete idiots.

- wanted a cooktop ("not in stock but show 2 at the warehouse")
    - drove 35 miles to the other side of Atlanta and it was the wrong color
    - they would not give a refund saying it was a "special order"
    - bought another one with a store credit and paid to have it delivered
    - arrived and was the worng color AGAIN
    - got another credit and tried my luck buying a refrigerator instead
    - waited 6 days for it to be delivered and the water dispensor constantly leakes
    - they are making me wait 3 more days for a tech guy to come out

Idiotic madness. The only time I will be back in there is to tell them how glad I am that I have never shopped there again.

• Sc
    Scott Forman Jul 12, 2008

TRYED TO BUY A SAMSUNG TV LAST YEAR AND THEN A WHIRLPOOL FRIDGE 2 WEEKS AGO.
    TOLD ME TV AND FRIDGE WERE IN STOCK AND HAD ME PAY. TV WAS NOT IN STOCK WAITED 2
    WEEKS FOR BOTH AND COULD NEVER DELIVER.. 2 STRIKES THEY ARE OUT.
    SOMETHING IS GOING ON HERE. DEMO MODELS? REFURBISHED? FACTORY SECONDS? GET YOUR
    MONEY AND THEN SHOP TO FIND IT CHEAPER? THEY CALLED US BACK NUMEROUS TIMES AND TRYED TO SELL US SOMETHING ELSE. FLEXED US WAY TOO MUCH.. PRICES ARE GREAT BUT ITS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE. LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE A GREAT ASSORTMENT BUT I DO NOT THINK THEY STOCK HALF OF IT. REALLY WEIRD WAY OF DOING BUSINESS.

• Re
    Rebecca Miller Jul 15, 2008

We just experienced the WORST customer service from this company! Over $5k was spent on a washer, dryer, and fridge that was supposed to be delivered Saturday. It finally, after many calls and a visit to the store, showed up Monday, only to be told told the Fridge was not on the truck!!! The fridge showed up at 8pm last night, after being told it would arrive at 4pm.

The people in the customer service call center routinly disconnect calls and are completly unable to do ANYTHING except tell you to call the sales person. This sales person was a complete ###, very rude and unhelpful, especially considering the orginal mess up was his fault!

Stay away from this company. Once they have your money, the service stops.

• Ju
    Julian & Barbara Phelps Aug 11, 2008

Brandsmart and it's repair contractor Norman Electronics in Atlanta, GA have fallen terribly below their commitments by repeatedly not giving anything close to "customer service". On June 27, 2o08 our 42" LG Plasma TV purchased from Brandsmart made a single "pop" sound and the picture never returned. We thought no problem because of the extended warranty that was purchased. We we told that "if we(Brandsmart) can't fix it they would replace it". Little did we know this was the only the begining of our problems.
    After initially reporting our problem it took 2 weeks before a repairman showed at our doorstep. He had "parts" that were the usual suspects in fixing this model TV. The "parts" did not fix the TV. 1-day off from work. Repair person said he knows what is wrong and he will inform Norman Electronics so they can order another "part". Seventeen days later visit two the repair person places the ordered "part" it didn't fix anything. 2nd day off from work.
    Now the battle has begun because Brandsmart wants confirmation from Norman Electronics that all the "parts" have been returned. Once this occurs then another 2 to 5 days and
    Brandsmart will place "bids" on a similar TV.
    Brandsmart get with it!!! This whole process is ridiculus. It should not take close to 6 weeks to replace a TV especially when the customer has purchased an extended warranty. Repeated calls to Brandsmart only fuel the anger because of the unexceptable time on hold. Once on hold for over 30 minutes.
    Sears, Kmart and even Walmart never take such time to satisfy the customer. Brandsmart you should take a lesson from the Big guys who know retail. You sell electronics cheap and back it even cheaper. Everyone STAY AWAY from these people because they don't give a dam after they get your money.
    I cutting up your stupid credit card too.

David Huntzinger Jun 17, 2017

@Julian & Barbara Phelps Good day, after you heard from Harlan Russo at brandsmart was your issue resolved to your satisfaction.?

• Ha
    Harlan Russo Aug 22, 2008

Hello,
    My name is Harlan Russo, and I am the Regional Manager for Brandsmart USA in Atlanta. Customer Satisfaction is very important to us. If you are having any issues, please feel free to contact me on my direct line @ [protected]. I assure you, you will hear back from either myself, or one of my General Managers right away, and we will work hard to resolve whatever issue you are having. Thank you, and we appreciate your patronage.

• Ri
    Richard Mobley Mar 27, 2017

@Harlan Russo Sir you are full of it. Bought a refrigerator less than 2 years ago with an extended warranty, and the ice maker went out. I have had the hardest time getting Brandsmart to stand behind their product. The repair man from BrandsMart has been to my home 5 times since January 12, 2017; and every time he comes something else breaks. I spent $1300.00 for this refrigerator and now they are only offering me $1096.00 in store credit or a stainless steel frig that is smaller in capacity to replace it. Not to mention that all of my other appliances are white, so why would I want stainless steel. They have the worst customer care in the industry. Richard Mobley [protected]!!!

• Ge
    GeniusAtWork Aug 22, 2008

All the comments written here are 100% accurate. I use to live in South Florida and shop at BrandsMart for big ticket items abnd a few small ones (never CDs or DVDs that's another story) because no other store in Miami could compare to them in prices.

I, like the many users in here had my fair share of problems with their so-called questionable "Grade A-stock" merchandise. And Like many of you, I had MANY heated discussions with their managers when I had to exchange the items (They do NOT allow returns and their Lemon policy is a joke) I was accussed of damaging the items in purpose in order to exchange them for another brand.

To them you're simply another walking wallet full of $$$. They want you to expend your hard-earned money with them that's about it. They have No Customer Service skills, No honesty or dignity. Everything is sweet, sunshine and dandy but once the transaction is over you're simply another two-legged animal.

My advise is if you need something whether they are small or big ticket items search the internet first before heading to BrandsMart. Because once you commit to buy and pay for it is yours and you will not be able to return it or exchange it it is after 5-days.

• Ro
    ronald rossi Aug 26, 2008

We bought about 12, 000.00 dollars worth of appliance. We bought a grill $1, 200.00, microwave $800.00, oven $2, 100.00,
    dishwasher$2, 400.00 and a washer and dryer $5, 600.00. Everything so far has worked but the washer, so we called brandsmart and they set up a tech to come out to fix the problem, that was 9 days. Once the tech got to my home he turned the washer on and said f25 was your problem. When we set up the tech with the repair rep 9 days ago we told them the machine showed these numbers and we gave them those numbers f25. NOW we are sitting with no washer because the service department screwed up and WON'T DO NOTHING ABOUT IT, we have the manufacture and the extended warranty. Don't bother trying to call because that will get you nowhere...ALL THEY DO IS KEEP TRANSERING YOU TO ANOTHER PERSON AS SOON AS THERE FED UP..the store in deerfield beach is a store full of thugs that want to sell and make profit but don't want to service the people that make a store a store and those are the customers. If any one knows how to deal with this please
    (leave me a email a [protected]@aol.com.) this store sucks IRENE in the customer service department is as careless as they get
    SHE DOES NOT WANT TO SO MUCH HELP BUT TELL YOU TO BAD IS ALSO SO SAD. Irene, ronald are both people who work at brandsmart and beware if you buy something there it probaly shoudn't cost more than $20.00 . DON'T BUY FROM BRANDSMART BECAUSE THERE CHEAPER BEST BUY WILL MATCH ANY PRICE AND SO WILL SEARS SO BRING THE BRANDSMART NEWSPAPER ADD AND BRING IT TO A STORE THAT COUNTS...BRANDSMART SUCKS

David Huntzinger Jun 17, 2017

@ronald rossi I have a question for you. I know it was 2008, I see where. Eddie Bowe VP of Customer Operations with Brandsmart responded to your complaint. Was your issue resolved to your satisfaction after contacting Ms. Bowe?

• Ey
    Eydie Bowe Aug 27, 2008

Dear BrandsMart U.S.A. Customer,
    My name is Eydie Bowe, and I am V.P. of Customer Operations for BrandsMart U.S.A.
    Customer Service is our #1 priority.
    If you have any problems and or concerns, please direct these to my attention.
    Here is my direct line [protected], or via my email address: eydie.[protected]@bm1.brandsmart.com
    It would truly be my pleasure to assit you.
    Sincerely,
    Eydie Bowe
    VP of Customer Operations
    BrandsMart U.S.A.

Jose Arturo Aug 27, 2008

Me and my wife are frequent shoppers at Brandsmart, in the many appliances that I have purchased I had an issue once with dishwasher. The service call did take a few days, but the tech came out an did his job, the only thing I thought was AWFUL is that Brandsmart would allow a tech to have a piercing on his chin, that is so unproffesional... Oh and i believe that the Lady who helped me was Irene, very kind, so its kind of strange that the person prior to me would write that she is useless...

• De
    Desmond Durrant Nov 27, 2008

I purchase a washing machine and dryer from brandsmart sunrise store florida. The both items was deliver and install by your delivery personal he did not install the dryer electrical
    card from the machine to the electrical outlet properly. It casue the dryer to stop working and a lot of smoke in the house. The dryer was unplug your attention is needed toward this
    matter urgently. aslso i purchase a refridgerator from this same store and make several complain that the rubber and the door need to replace no action was taken toward this matter.
    My name is Desmond Durrant your can reach me @[protected].

• Le
    lena oliviera Nov 29, 2008

complaints are really horrid...changed my mind from purchasing dryer washer and computer

• Sh
    Shawn Young Dec 01, 2008

I currently work at BrandsMart USA Kennesaw GA, I know personally that every member of the sales team in my TV department feels that customer service and customer satisfaction is our top priority I personally give all of my customers my stores phone number but also my personal cell phone number to call if they have any problem whatsoever, I pride myself on my honesty and integrity in all sales transactions I welcome all future customers to come in to our Kennesaw location to make their next purchase whether it be for their TV purchase or any other electronic products they may be interested in. As for those naysayers that tell people that our products are seconds, refurbished or not top rate could not be more wrong. We receive the same top name brands that all of the Big Box Stores have. I guess that the other retailers have to put bad information out there to deter us from rising to the top in electronics retail in the A.T.L. area. Bottom line is this please give us a chance to show how focused we are to give the absolute best experience in electronics retail. We will beat all prices at all times and give the greatest customer service you can have Shawn Young Brandsmart USA (TV DEPARTMENT) Kennesaw Georgia

Brown Jan 02, 2009

I was going to shop at this store however after researching this and other pages and talking to friends...I will not.

Jon jon Jul 09, 2009

They first sold me a warranty on my sound system when it blew I took it back and they said it was only for my head unit. Then when my head unit broke within the warranty. They said I bought the extended warranty not the replacement one. They uninstalled it and made me ship it to Texas. Two months later with no music I called and they said I would have to pick a different kind of head unit they were out of stock. They made me call back a week later and then call back two days later again. Every time they were saying my warranty had expired. They finally said they had my item in stock and that they are shipping a store credit card to my house and that I would have to pay to get it installed. This head unit coast 380 bucks the 2 year warranty coast 60. I doubt this is going to be resolved they have been giving me the run around hoping I would forget to call. Don't ever buy a warranty from Brands-mart.

jollyrodger6 Oct 04, 2009

My girlfriend just bought me a camera from brandsmart USA in Hialeah for my birthday. It was cool but I wanted to exchange it for a better one...she said the sales man said I had 30 days to return it. So go online and find the one I really want I mosey up to brandsmart with receipt in hand thinking there is going to no problem... WRONG!
    The manager says nope it has a 5 days to return, I said 5 DAYS!!! WHAT THE HELL! SALES PERSON LIED!!! My girlfriend had the thing wrapped up for about a week before my birthday... HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO RETURN IT! NOT COOL! I said I just want to exchange it for a better one there is nothing wrong with it...they said NO unless its broken...I just had to leave before I lost my cool. I will NEVER BUY FROM brandsmart AGAIN!!!

Oh yea she also spent the extra $20 on the 12 month warranty. IT ALREADY HAS A ONE YEAR WARRANTY! But that was her fault for listening to that salesman B.S.!

Camera:$ 138.88
    Warranty: $ 19.88
    Leather case: $ 16.88
    Card: 19.88
    Tax 7%
    Grand total $ 209.20

Same camera on EBAY for $154.99 with card, case, screen protector, tripod, cleaning kit, card reader, Memory Card Wallet, and warranty with FREE SHIPPING!

• Di
    dissatisfied954 Oct 09, 2009

Purchased a washer and drier about 4 years ago, ever since we bought them there have been problems. Brandsmart has been to my house about 5 times already to fix the washer. On our last call for service they admitted they had sold us a lemon and that they should have replaced the washer from the beginning. Now, we were told, it is too late since our warranty expires in November. The technician went to check the washer in mid August and said a part needed to be replaced. After calls back and forth, horrible customer service, waiting for part to be ordered by Brandsmart, we finally have an appointment to repair our washer October 20. Over 6 weeks have passed, and we still have to wait 1 ½ more weeks. This is the worst scenario. We have also bought a refrigerator, a TV, DVD systems for our van. All have had problems. I guess I’ve learned my lesson. I AM NEVER BUYING FROM BRANDSMART AGAIN!!!

• Th
    Thesmartshopper Oct 14, 2009

I can understand there maybe some situations but reading this anyone and they're brother can just make up a story to slander a store to drive business to a competitor. Brandsmart isn't all that bad, yeah sure it looks like a Mexican bazaar and well needs to be modernized, but the people are great and the prices are amazing, any store you go to has a few bad eggs, but the majority its great. If Brandsmart was such a horrible place to shop then why would thousands and thousands of people return each year to buy more products?

• Mr
    Mr. O. Black Oct 27, 2009

I agree that Brandsmart has the worst customer service that I have ever been exposed to. Not only do they have ineffective customer service but the service is down right lousy.

• Fi
    FikL95 Oct 30, 2009

My family has been without a refrigerator for about 2 months. Efforts to repair the refrigerator by Brandsmart can best be described as ridiculous. We have repeatedly contacted Brandsmart customer service to at least speed up the delivery of the part and repair. Managers, customer representatives or who ever we talk to has failed to exhibit an ounce of urgency. We constantly get the same reply "we ordered the part, we can not predict when it will arrive, once it arrives we will then schedule someone to come out to make the repair.

This adventure started with these statements some 2 months ago. A service tech finally got the part and scheduled a visit to make the repair. He came installed the identified part. Quess what? The refrigerator went back to the same error that same night. Called Brandsmart to inform them of the problem. Brandsmart when finally reached states it will have to send someone out to check out the refrigerator. Granted the same error that appeared the first instance is the same one we have now. Still Brandsmart states it must send out someone never-the-less. The person comes out makes the same diagnostic and has to order the same part again plus some other part.

It appears that rather than order everything needed to make the repair Brandmart attempted to use the old, I'll try to take the least expensive route and see if this works. Granted we were already told by the tech that there maybe other parts that need to be changed. We have repeatedly contacted Brandsmart to get the refrigerator repaired as quickly as possible. However, good customer service is not something Brandsmart practices. This culture extends from the customer service representatives to the Managers.

I have been very disappointed in the service provided by Brandsmart and assure you that I will never purchase merchandise from this company ever. Everyone I come in contact with wishing to make a major purchase has been pointed in another direction.

It is a shame that a company such as Brandsmart has the caliber of bad customer service exhibited by my experiences. I will advise anyone thinking about making a major appliance purchase to shop and make the purchase from some company other than the "really bad service" company Brandsmart. Anyone in need of service from Brandsmart..good luck and I hope you have a backup because it may be a while before it's repaired.

• Mz
    Mz.Tee May 11, 2010

Mr. O. Black,
    I think what people are saying is that if you do have a problem with a product you purchased from Brandsmart it becomes an issue. Not all of their products are lemons! They're just saying if you do have a problem----Good Luck getting the problem resolved!!

• Mr
    Mrs. J. Jun 06, 2010

I had never even heard of Brandsmart and had no idea it was a store. I researched my discontinued silverware pattern and finally found the name of it online. From there, I could find no one who sold it anymore except for Brandsmart. I assumed they were an internet company, like Amazon; and I have had absolutely no trouble with any other internet orders--even from private sellers on eBay. I finally received the package via UPS, but knew immediately that something was wrong, as I had ordered two 20-piece place settings and the box was very light. Upon opening the box, I found two packages of spreaders! (Butter spreaders) I was so disgusted. I called the number on the receipt, only to get Diego (whom I could barely understand) who advised me to go back to the sales clerk and get the ticket rewritten. I had no freakin' idea what he was talking about, of course. When I figured out he was talking about a store, I informed him I had bought from the internet. He proceeded to give me some lame excuse that the people who handled internet orders were no longer at work. They left at 5:00. He gave me a couple of names and told me to come back. I went to the Brandsmart website and e-mailed customer service. I explained that I'd gotten the wrong merchandise and needed a Return Authorization Number to send back the package via UPS (which is what their website says to do for internet orders). They answered and said they'd given the e-mail to the appropriate people, who would be in contact. I just fished out of my suspicious e-mail folder a message that was sent to me by none other than Eydie Bowes herself (who, in a previous comment on this page has identified herself as VP of Customer Operations). She had no apology and no promise to correct the mistake--only a message that it was "imperative" that they have the UPC off the boxes I had received, period. That was it. I was initially going to send the box back and have them send the right merchandise; but after reading all these horror stories, I'm simply going to get my money back and never do business with them again--discontinued silverware pattern be darned! Oh, and I WILL get the Return Authorization, no matter how they stall. They are not keeping my money and expecting me to keep their junk!

• Pr
    premium painters Aug 11, 2010

Hi, I have no complaint except that I am trying to get in touch with your corperate offices and you offer no contact information. Can I somehow get this infro by fax/e-mail? E-mail is [protected]@yahoo.com or fax# is [protected]

Mary Squitieri

• Bc
    BCZip Feb 20, 2011

I was shopping for an Cordless Stick Vacuum at Brandsmart in Buford, GA. I found what I wanted from the displays, and took the box from the top shelf, opened it to see if all items "appeared" to be in the box, and if it "appeared" to be new (vs. used/returned).
    Once I was satisfied with that, an employee approached me and told me that if I was going to purchase the item, she needed to take me to the desk and write up some paperwork for it.
    I continued shopping in the general area, and just before I was out of the vacuum section, she found me again and said that she needed to complete the paperwork for the item. As I followed her to the desk, she claimed that "the paperwork is, um, to help them know what items need to be restocked." I knew this was not true - the POS systems will feed the Sales information to the Inventory systems, which helps them to manage Inventory and Stocking needs.
    At the desk, she wanted to know my Phone Number; I told her I was not giving her any Personal Information to make a purchase. She was not happy about that, but then proceeded to key in all zeros. She then wrote down a 6-digit number on a Post-It Note, and attached that to the box, and then put tape across the top of it.
    As I went on my way, viewing other areas before heading to the register, I removed the paperwork and threw it into the trash. When I gave the vacuum to the cashier, I was asked if anyone gave me any paperwork, and I said "No." She rang up the sale without any issues / questions.
    My question is WHAT IS THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS "PAPERWORK"? It is obviously not for Inventory / Stocking tracking. I believe it is so the employee can get credit for a sale, and this is why I removed the paperwork from the vacuum - she did not deserve any credit for a sale on this item - she did not assist me, or offer to assist me, in any manner whatsoever. Also, I purchased another model of the same vacuum last summer, and I actually talked with an employee and we tested several vacuums before I picked one to purchase - and he did not request any information from me and did not give me any paperwork / Post-Its to take with me to the register.
    Does anyone know WHY they want this personal information (other than marketing), and WHAT this "paperwork" is actually for?

• Ih
    IHATEBADSERVICESOMUCH Nov 25, 2012

I freaking hate Brandsmart service repair. I bought an expensive camera, i just needed to fix the AV outlet and auto focus on the lens. Its been two months, I sent it back the third time last week, not only did they never fix the problems, they got my camera all dusty on the inside. I tried to get a credit from the service repair, but it didn't work out. I'm calling almost every week, they are so rude and unhelpful!!! The service repair is just terrible, they have no respect for your items at all. I'm going to call again on monday and tuesday and every day of the week until i get a credit. I'm not trusting anything they've fixed after reading these reviews. They're terrible and don't even look at the real problem. I'll keep calling them every day until I get a credit. I hate Brandsmart with a passion, because of them, i have lost so much work because my camera is being destroyed by them. NEVER EVER GET ANYTHING OF HIGH VALUE FROM BRANDSMART!!

• Pa
    Pat15 Dec 29, 2014

Glad that I read the reputation of Brandsmart on this site. I was thinking of buying washer/dryer went t one location ...the price was cheaper than other outlets ..but the slesmen played so many games, have to buy new hoses, electrical cord ...sometimes free delievr/installation other times no ... I will not buy anything from them. Better pay a bit more but buy it from Sears. HD or Lowes ..great service from them.

• Ev
    Evelyn Arroyo Nov 16, 2015

We purchased the Sharp - 70" Class Smart AQUOS 120Hz LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi from Brandsmart this past friday. They unboxed it in the store and my husband checked it for scratches and dents and signed off on it. When we got home we noticed very faint horizontal line across the top screen. We boxed it again and took it back to the store for an exchange. When they plugged it in it had a large black mark on the screen as well. The TV was handled with care and you can tell it was never dropped because of the frame. Brandsmart does not want to exchange it and they are telling us that we are stuck with a broken tv. We have been saving money for quite a long time to purchase this tv and we are beyond disappointed and frustrated at what is happening.

• Ar
    Ariedne Jan 12, 2016

Brand smart the worst store in the world

Brenda Garbacki Feb 04, 2016

We purchased a washer and dryer in the last week of January to have it delivered on 02/03. Unfortunately our contractor would be unable to finish the closet on time, so on 02/01 my husband called the store and requested it to be delivered on 02/04, Thursday. Come Thursday no call so before 10 AM we called and they said delivery was on Friday. Friday?? We are 4 people in the house, being one 9-month old baby and my 77 year-old mother. The customer service was sarcastic, she transferred us to Ike who was "trying to help me", transferred me while I was talking and no one answered again, about ten minutes later they hung up without talking to me again. Ike blamed us for not taking down the name of the person who changed the delivery date. Yes, my husband really should have asked for her name, but how would it have changed the wrong delivery date to the right one. I called the store in Sawgrass, FL to speak to the salesperson Anthony Brown who was off. I spoke to Robert who said it was not possible to have it delivered today because the trucks had left. We called customer service again and spoke to Yordana or Jordana. She said the person (whom they will not say names) who changed the date wrote down Thursday 02/05/2016. 02/05 is Friday. She transferred again to the store who transferred us to the delivery department, and again transferred around two more times until we spoke to Stacey. 40 + minutes on the phone, 30 of them on hold until we hung up because they are obviously playing us. This is the last time I purchase at this horrible store/company.

• Sp
    sparkiethedog Feb 21, 2017

went to get car radio and cd player combo installer was every nice but nicked up like new car console inside of grand marquis and two days later cd -receiver went dead no power . went to store to see if some could look at the console damage to may touch it up but no one could help do to installer being on vacation .really people only one installer for the whole entire west palm beach store so now they tell I have to wait until sat sun. to get it looked at 7 days no tunes I drive over 120 miles a day just for work silence sucks when your driving early hours. I know its not that big of a deal to a lot of people all of my years I should have put the stereo in myself .

• Ri