Bradsdeals.comDon't buy from this seller

A

I ordered beautiful earnings for my wife on bradsdeals.com website. At the picture it looked amazing, but when it arrived, I haven’t presented it to my wife. I didn’t want to insult her, because the earnings looked ugly and very cheap. I can’t contact the seller, because if I want to send message to the seller, I need access to Facebook or Twitter through unknown link, but I don’t want to obtain any viruses to my computer. So I won’t advise you to buy from this seller.

• Ti
    Tiffany Jones 29 Oct 22, 2018

I have been to reach Customer support for quite some time. Every time I call, the phone just rings and I'm still being charge for a service that I've never used. I have complained before to the BBB and I've even gone on their FB page to try and reach someone. I really need someone to to contact at [email protected]