Brad's DealsFraudulent business practice

K

I have ordered something from Brad's Deals website because of the low price. After I placed my order and paid for it they sent me an email stating that item was sold out and no longer available. I wanted to cancel my order but they did not let me and they said that they don't do refunds. So I decided to order something else for the same price and they said that it was possible to do that.
I placed another order and the same thing happened. They informed me that item was out of stock. I told them that I didn't want to place any more orders and wanted only my money but they refused.
Well, I decided not to waste my precious time arguing with these guys over $20.
I would not recommend Brad's Deals to anyone. It seems like they are running some kind of scam.