Bradlows Furniture / non delivery of tv
On Saturday 15.06.2019 I purchased a TV at Bradlows Claremont Cape Town. I paid R2999.95 for the TV. I was told that they are out of stock and will contact me when its available. I got a call Tuesday 18.06.2019, telling me I can pick it up. I took off from work, but when I got there the store was closed. I went to the Wynberg branch, and was told that they don"t know why the shop is closed. I phoned your toll free number, and after explaining the story, she disconnected the call.
I would like my money back, as I have no confidence in the way you handle your business. Im also going to report you on Hello Peter.
Mr Munyaradzi Munyati
Sales Person: Nomakwezi Jada
More Bradlows Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Bradlows Furniture Store - damaged furniture. 
- Bradlows - rip off 
- Morkels - debiting after an account is settled 
- Bradlows Morkels - genuine leather lounge suite 
- Bradlows Morkels - lounge suite
- Bradlows Furniture - incorrect info at credit bureau
- Bradlows Furniture - lounge suite
- Bradlows Furniture - kitchen cupboards
- Bradlows Evaton Plaza - service complaint
- Bradlows Morkels - damaged safari dressing table