Brach'sapple nut goodies

J

I purchased this candy from Crackle Barrel today (06/13/2017) the expiration date is 09/27/2017 this was my first time seeing this flavor so I waned to try it out because I love the maple one, although I just purchased the maple flavor from Walmart and I had to throw them in the trash because the candy was so hard I couldn't even bite into them. Unfortunately that's the case with the ones I've purchased today! I will no longer buy the candy because of this outcome. Im so upset I grew up eating this candy.

apple nut goodies