The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bounce Energy — Refused to take any action to correct wrong billing, deliberately ripping customer off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Bounce Energy is ripping me off with poor customer service and no-effort to resolve billing issues. On 7/15/09, I received two separate electric bills for my address, one from Bounce Energy and another from Green Energy. Both bills show different Meter #.
Bounce Energy (June, 2009)
- page 1: "http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4016/0620091.jpg"
- page 2: "http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2016/0620092.jpg"
Green Mountain (June, 2009)
I called Bounce Energy only to be told by a Jessica that it wasn't their fault at all, that Oncor gave them the information. Oncor does not serve my address so I went to TX-NM who told me that Meter #[protected] - shown on Bounce Energy statement - belongs to 247 E. Corporate Dr, while Meter #[protected] is 265 E. Corporate Dr. #[protected] is verified by checking with the actual meter itself in my apartment building. #[protected] cannot be found anywhere, not even in the neighborhood buildings.
I relayed that information back to Bounce Energy. Their supervisor - he had a thick Latino accent - said they will issue a refund.
2 weeks went by, Bounce Energy has not resolved the issue. In fact, I'm being billed the next month for the same incorrect Meter #[protected].
Bounce Energy (July, 2009)
- page 1: "http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/496/0720091.jpg"
- page 2: "http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5752/0720092.jpg"
I called on 7/27/09 about 11:30am. A different supervisor denied any mistake on their part, insisting that all information is correct. I repeated the findings from TX-NM. He hesitated, as if he didn't believe a word of it, and claimed that he would issue an investigation about it. I don't believe anything will be done since 1) I didn't receive a refund despite the claims of the Latino-accented supervisor on 7/15, 2) no action has been taken to correct the Meter Number with the right address, and 3) I’m still getting billed for Meter #[protected] despite presenting proof it doesn’t belong to my address.
To add insult to injury, Bounce Energy has one of the worst customer service I’ve ever seen. Average wait time 15 to 20 minutes. Neither Green Energy nor StarTex Energy took that long to take customer calls, and they are bigger companies than Bounce. Along with the fact that Bounce refused to verify correct Meter # with address, insinuating other parties being at fault (including me as customer) for any incorrect information Bounce has.
More Bounce Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Bounce Energy - They are taking advntage of the poor economy.
- Bounce Energy - Awful customer service; billing mistakes
- Bounce Energy - Fraudulent billing
- Bounce Energy - Rude Service, Billing Issues
- Bounce Energy - NUMEROUS
- Bounce Energy - Horrible Customer Service Experience
- Bounce Energy - Company is a SCAM
- Bounce Energy - Misleading Advertising
- Bounce Energy Arlington Texas 76002 - Loss of Power
- Bounce Energy - Electricity bill