The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bounce Energy — Awful customer service; billing mistakes
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Extremely bad customer service! We signed up with this company due to their advertised "no deposit" plan. The plan has a very high kwh rate, but the company advertised on their website that the rate would be "proactively" and "automatically" lowered to the "lowest available rate" after three months of on-time payments. However despite our diligence in making the payments on time, THE RATE REDUCTION DID NOT HAPPEN and moreover, there has been absolutely nothing done "proactively" by this company. I have spent hours on the phone trying to get the bill corrected, with most of it on hold for 25 or more minutes per call! The first call took 40 minutes, with the first rep telling me tersely that I should have known to ask for the "plan change" department instead of billing! How would I know this when I should not even have had to call with this issue!! I was promised a return call by a rep two days ago; I never received a call. Now, despite the fact that this is THEIR MISTAKE, Bounce Energy is saying that the bill will not be corrected until next month due to their "system", which leaves me with a HUGE electric bill for this month. This "system" which was supposed to make certain that the rate was "automatically" and "proactively" lowered is obviously useless.
More Bounce Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Bounce Energy - Refused to take any action to correct wrong billing, deliberately ripping customer off
- Bounce Energy - They are taking advntage of the poor economy.
- Bounce Energy - Fraudulent billing
- Bounce Energy - Rude Service, Billing Issues
- Bounce Energy - NUMEROUS
- Bounce Energy - Horrible Customer Service Experience
- Bounce Energy - Company is a SCAM
- Bounce Energy - Misleading Advertising
- Bounce Energy Arlington Texas 76002 - Loss of Power
- Bounce Energy - Electricity bill