Bottom Linebottom line books customer service manager

M Jul 11, 2019

I've gotten 2 letters about me not paying for a book I ordered. The customer service manager said that they had not received payment, and that the Post Office said that I had moved with no forwarding address.

NOT TRUE!! I have made all 3 payments and I have not moved. I have proof on my bank account that the payments were made.

You cannot be trusted. DO NOT send any more mail to me. I will never buy anything else from you again. Nothing but lies from you people. Too bad, I like the book.