Bottom Line Books — sent 2009 year book that I never ordered
I received in the mail, a Bottom Line Book, titled Bottom Line Year Book 2009 that I did not order. I am calling [protected] to get a "return merchandise" mailing label from them and a sending it back by certified mail so that I have a record that they have received the book. I will not just write "return to sender"' on the package, this does not guarantee that the book is returned to them.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book!
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating
- Bottom Line Personal - Billing Scam
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - mailed and billed for a book I never ordered.
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited books