BornPrettyStoreI have no idea where my order is!

B

When I made an order I had no idea these guys were located in China! If I would have known that I would never order anything! I don't trust these Chinese sites. Anyways, my order was placed back in February, but I never received a confirmation email and no tracking number. I emailed them many times and never heard anything back. So I have contacted PayPal and I hope they will be able to help me. www.bornprettystore.com is a scam website, avoid at all costs!